Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Items not showing up in Pets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Items not showing up in Pets Empty Items not showing up in Pets

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jun 2014, 02:13

All downloads and installs have gone well. all expansions work fine except for Pets. The options to create a pet, adopt, etc are all there. Items are in build and buy mode but i am not able to buy or place items. In create a pet and adopt screens pets are not able to be seen. I have downloaded and installed the latest fix which did fix a separate problem. Just not sure how to fix the Pets.

on a side note sometimes the game works fine for an hour or more. sometimes it crashes after about 5 minutes continuously....not sure what that may be. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Items not showing up in Pets Empty Re: Items not showing up in Pets

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Jun 2014, 09:22

laurlaurbinks wrote:All downloads and installs have gone well. all expansions work fine except for Pets. The options to create a pet, adopt, etc are all there. Items are in build and buy mode but i am not able to buy or place items. In create a pet and adopt screens pets are not able to be seen. I have downloaded and installed the latest fix which did fix a separate problem. Just not sure how to fix the Pets.

on a side note sometimes the game works fine for an hour or more. sometimes it crashes after about 5 minutes continuously....not sure what that may be. Thank you!

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Let's see to the missing items and options first. Can you try un-installing the "Pets"-expansion, and then re-booting the computer ? After the re-boot, re-install "Pets" and re-do the steps from #2 to #4 here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Re-start the game and see if anything improved. Good luck ! Smile

P.S. If we get that problem solved, we'll see to the crashing problem.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top