Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin or EA Games, which one is correct or does it matter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin or EA Games, which one is correct or does it matter? Empty Origin or EA Games, which one is correct or does it matter?

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jun 2014, 04:48

OK when using the ultimate fix for my game, I go to put in the Crack but all the games in the crack file are in a different directory instead of the correct one of  C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin    it states  C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin . IS this a problem, sould I somehow change it, or does this make a difference and just act as though its on the right place. Im not complete;y stupid but close, Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent heard of this before. Never read it anywhere else. Help !!! I hope I have posted this in the right place. And have stated my concerns clearly so you may advise me asap without wasting your time. Thank you very much. Roxxyando

Back to top Go down

Origin or EA Games, which one is correct or does it matter? Empty Re: Origin or EA Games, which one is correct or does it matter?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Jun 2014, 04:13

Roxxyando wrote:OK when using the ultimate fix for my game, I go to put in the Crack but all the games in the crack file are in a different directory instead of the correct one of  C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin    it states  C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin . IS this a problem, sould I somehow change it, or does this make a difference and just act as though its on the right place. Im not complete;y stupid but close, Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent heard of this before. Never read it anywhere else. Help !!! I hope I have posted this in the right place. And have stated my concerns clearly so you may advise me asap without wasting your time. Thank you very much. Roxxyando

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

If your base game was purchased from Origin, then the #crack-files of the Ultimate fix go to C:\Program files(x86)\Origin games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Good luck !   
Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top