Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin Games installed with G4TW games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin Games installed with G4TW games Empty Re: Origin Games installed with G4TW games

Post by Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 17:10

Hi guys!, I have the same issue. I want to see if I understand well... I have already installed the bundle form origin, I want Generations (I also think EA is a *****), so I download the Generation Torrent from G4TW (piratebay)... My question is: I normally install the expansion in which directory? before I have my games in C:/blabla/the sims bla bla... now I have it in a folder named as Origin/blabla...
second question: Do I have to update my game before changing the files with the cracked ones?
I must say you do a great job here! thxs!

Back to top Go down

Origin Games installed with G4TW games Empty Re: Origin Games installed with G4TW games

Post by Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 17:25

yepiyeye wrote:Hi guys!, I have the same issue. I want to see if I understand well... I have already installed the bundle form origin, I want Generations (I also think EA is a *****), so I download the Generation Torrent from G4TW (piratebay)... My question is: I normally install the expansion in which directory? before I have my games in C:/blabla/the sims bla bla... now I have it in a folder named as Origin/blabla...
second question: Do I have to update my game before changing the files with the cracked ones?
I must say you do a great job here! thxs!

Hi there! Smile

You can install the expansion in the default directory. The ones from Origin will be installed in the Program Files\Origin Games directory, and these have the default folder set as Program Files\Electronic Arts. This difference won't cause any problems, I guarantee.

Yes, you have to apply the manual patch to 1.67 before replacing the files with the ones from the Ultimate Fix. If you follow this guide carefully you shouldn't have any problems:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck and don't doubt to ask about any other questions you may have! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 00:27

Hi guys!... Thank you so much! It worked. I downloaded Generations from the pirate bay / G4TW... I install the expansion, normally, I didn't apply the fix because my game is already patched to 1.67, and I only apply the crack in the origin folder. IT WORKED!... now Im downloading seasons! wiiiiii i'm so happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 03 Sep 2014, 03:06

Hi there,

Glad to hear everything is working fine so far!
We'll keep this topic open for you, please let us know the final result, after installing Seasons too. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Origin Games installed with G4TW games Empty Origin Games installed with G4TW games

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 01:42

hi! guys, I mistake ambitions for seasons JAJAJA, I downloaded Ambitions, and, I installed normally, without applying any crack because I've already cracked generations, and... IT WORKED, just Install without any cracks at all. Im really happy here... I will updating you if I have problems with other expansions. For now Im gonna test this two expansions for two days, just in case, and then I will download Seasons... nice work,
and I'm waiting patiently for the Sims 4, I know its not easy, take your time.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 04 Sep 2014, 03:56

I am splitting the topic for now, because you should have opened a new topic instead of necromancing an old topic, especially when it may cause confusion. We prefer individual support for individual topics. Even though the topics look similar, the problems encountered may not be the same. Therefore, if you have any problems next time, please open a new topic instead.

In case you didn't notice, you do not need to "apply crack to any expansions", since all expansions are installed onto the base game. The only thing you need to apply crack to is the base game, using the content of the folder #Crack. Please read the guide here. It clearly states you do not need to use the "#Crack" folders from any of the torrents you have made. Please do only steps 2-4 of the guide without adding any additional steps of applying cracks. Otherwise, you will either have an outdated game installed, or you may encounter some errors installing newer expansions.

I hope I am not misunderstanding your posts here. If I do, I apologise.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top