Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED] Empty Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jun 2014, 20:47

So I had uninstalled all the Sims 3 games a few months ago but I decided to install them again.They used to play just fine on my PC.
Now I installed Sims 3,Sims 3 Showtime and Sims 3 Seasons. When I open the game the loading screen loads and then when I click the neighborhood I want and click the play button the neighborhood doesn't load..It takes ages for the loading bar to get to the end and when it finally does,it gets stuck. I have tried waiting but no luck. I have also tried to uninstall and re-install the games again but nothing worked. Please help me because I really want to play WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Help

//EDIT

It turns out that the problem was caused by the CC and mods I had downloaded.
Is there a fast and easy way to find which CC or mods are causing the problems? Because I have too many CC downloades and it will take ages to find out Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED] Icon_razz

Thanks again

Back to top Go down

Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED] Empty Re: Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Jun 2014, 23:59

qax wrote:So I had uninstalled all the Sims 3 games a few months ago but I decided to install them again.They used to play just fine on my PC.
Now I installed Sims 3,Sims 3 Showtime and Sims 3 Seasons. When I open the game the loading screen loads and then when I click the neighborhood I want and click the play button the neighborhood doesn't load..It takes ages for the loading bar to get to the end and when it finally does,it gets stuck. I have tried waiting but no luck. I have also tried to uninstall and re-install the games again but nothing worked. Please help me because I really want to play WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Help

//EDIT

It turns out that the problem was caused by the CC and mods I had downloaded.
Is there a fast and easy way to find which CC or mods are causing the problems? Because I have too many CC downloades and it will take ages to find out Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED] Icon_razz

Thanks again

Hello,

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t16587-infinite-neighborhood-loading-screen-possible-fix

Try removing your mods only, and leave CC like clothing, hairstyles, etc. in. Normally, this glitch is caused by an incompatible (core) mod. Good luck and keep us posted ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED] Empty Re: Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jun 2014, 13:44

Thank you! Sorry I hadn't noticed that post before.

I will try that and let you know Smile

//EDIT

It worked. Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED] 294340757 
Thanks a lot  Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED] Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Jun 2014, 03:43

qax wrote:Thank you! Sorry I hadn't noticed that post before.

//EDIT

Thanks a lot  Loading screen's bar stuck at the very end :/ [SOLVED] Icon_biggrin

Very nice ! Very Happy

Keep in mind that just because a mod says it is "compatible" with a certain game patch version, it doesn't mean the mod can't cause other issues, like this infinite loading screen. In that case, you can either take the mod out completely, or - if you know that an EARLIER version (for the same patch level !) worked fine - re-download and re-install that ealier mod.

Do you have any more questions or can I close the thread ? Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jun 2014, 13:11

Carlos wrote:
qax wrote:Thank you! Sorry I hadn't noticed that post before.

//EDIT

Very nice ! Very Happy

Keep in mind that just because a mod says it is "compatible" with a certain game patch version, it doesn't mean the mod can't cause other issues, like this infinite loading screen. In that case, you can either take the mod out completely, or - if you know that an EARLIER version (for the same patch level !) worked fine - re-download and re-install that ealier mod.

Do you have any more questions or can I close the thread ? Smile  

Ok,thank you! Smile
You can close the thread Smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top