Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannot update from 1.55 til latest version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cannot update from 1.55 til latest version Empty cannot update from 1.55 til latest version

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jun 2014, 02:57

Hello

I downloaded the Patch to upgrade from 1.55 til the latest version and I tried different version.

Everytime I get an error that there is no sims 3 installed. I got the right region version  etc. But it wont work. Even with Admin rights .

I dont know what to do to make it find my game to install the patches. Thank you very much.

Back to top Go down

cannot update from 1.55 til latest version Empty Re: cannot update from 1.55 til latest version

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 28 Jun 2014, 03:30

Sanctriell wrote:Hello

I downloaded the Patch to upgrade from 1.55 til the latest version and I tried different version.

Everytime I get an error that there is no sims 3 installed. I got the right region version  etc. But it wont work. Even with Admin rights .

I dont know what to do to make it find my game to install the patches. Thank you very much.

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Where did you get the base game from ? Can you try un-installing the base game and THEN re-booting the computer ? After that, re-install the base game and see if you can patch the game then.

Good luck ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top