Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 crash only during create a sim.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 crash  only during create a sim. Empty Sims 3 crash only during create a sim.

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jun 2014, 00:07

Ok so I've been playing sims 3 for a little over a year now. The base game and all my expansions are through you guys. I've had no problems over that spand.so about a week ago I go to make a new family and I get half way through the second sim. It freezes a pop up says the game has stopped responding. Then it closes. I can't figure out what's wrong? I havnt installed any new mods or CC in over a month. I've tried the Ultimate fix and it doesn't do nothing to fix it. The strangest thing is if I go to play a a diffrent family (one I've already had and played) I can play for hours no problems. I've also tried playing with nothing extra in the game by changing the file name then starting it up. It didn't do anything the game still stopped responding then closed. I am completely stumped. Any ideas? I'm clueless. Sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crash  only during create a sim. Empty Re: Sims 3 crash only during create a sim.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 29 Jun 2014, 07:34

nicolecookie18 wrote:Ok so I've been playing sims 3 for a little over a year now. The base game and all my expansions are through you guys. I've had no problems over that spand.so about a week ago I go to make a new family and I get half way through the second sim. It freezes a pop up says the game has stopped responding. Then it closes. I can't figure out what's wrong? I havnt installed any new mods or CC in over a month. I've tried the Ultimate fix and it doesn't do nothing to fix it. The strangest thing is if I go to play a a diffrent family (one I've already had and played) I can play for hours no problems. I've also tried playing with nothing extra in the game by changing the file name then starting it up. It didn't do anything the game still stopped responding then closed. I am completely stumped. Any ideas? I'm clueless. Sad

Hello,

Check out the same solution I already described here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17124-sims-3-stopped-working-crash

Also, some families might be "corrupted" or something, in which case you might leave them out - and try playing with a different family. Good luck, and let me know if the steps from that link helped you; if not, there are also a few other things that we could try...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crash  only during create a sim. Empty Re: Sims 3 crash only during create a sim.

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jul 2014, 01:50

Hello again, so I tried the things listed in the link (re-doing steps 2-4 and applying the ultimate fix) only it didn't work Sad it's still crashed during create a sim. Is the anything else that might work Sad

P.s sorry for the late reply.

P.s.s than you for getting back to me so quick Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 06 Jul 2014, 18:23

nicolecookie18 wrote:Hello again, so I tried the things listed in the link (re-doing steps 2-4 and applying the ultimate fix) only it didn't work Sad it's still crashed during create a sim. Is the anything else that might work Sad

P.s sorry for the late reply.

P.s.s than you for getting back to me so quick Smile

Sorry for the late reply, but I'm afraid I'm running out of explanations. Sad  You may check out the problem of this other user here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t16893-tried-everything-and-sims-3-still-crashing-in-cas-solved

and my suggestions. It's not (?) quite the same problem as yours, but the suggestions with the NRAAS_MasterController and the "show in compact form"-thing might help you too. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top