Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing works! "Select a volume where the /The Sims 3.localized/The Sims3.app is already installed"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nothing works! "Select a volume where the /The Sims 3.localized/The Sims3.app is already installed" Empty Nothing works! "Select a volume where the /The Sims 3.localized/The Sims3.app is already installed"

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jun 2014, 10:19

Hi Guys,
I've downloaded, Sims 3 online and it works perfect. So I've downloaded the expensions packs however, when I try to install it it says: '' Select a volume where the /The Sims3.localized/The sims3.app is already installed''. I know there is a topic about this problem but i tried everything and nothing works!

Can someone help me please??

Mod edit: moved to the right section. Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Nothing works! "Select a volume where the /The Sims 3.localized/The Sims3.app is already installed" Empty Re: Nothing works! "Select a volume where the /The Sims 3.localized/The Sims3.app is already installed"

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jul 2014, 19:17

Really sorry for the late reply.
Have you found a solution to your problem ?

Back to top Go down

Nothing works! "Select a volume where the /The Sims 3.localized/The Sims3.app is already installed" Empty Re: Nothing works! "Select a volume where the /The Sims 3.localized/The Sims3.app is already installed"

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jul 2014, 18:19

you just need to go to applications when this shows up Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jul 2014, 03:57

The default when you installed an expansion pack is the Finder > Your Name > Applications. I think there's like 2 Applications folder. Select the Applications under the 'places', you know what I'm saying? Hope this helps, I got this problem too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top