Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed sims 3 on my cousins computer and installed using the other threads and video tutorials but i have a blank main menu and im unable to select anything. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed sims 3 on my cousins computer and installed using the other threads and video tutorials but i have a blank main menu and im unable to select anything. [SOLVED] Empty Installed sims 3 on my cousins computer and installed using the other threads and video tutorials but i have a blank main menu and im unable to select anything. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 09 Aug 2014, 09:17

My cousin wanted Sims 3 and i already had the base game and generations on origins so downloaded them first then i got all of the expansions i got from your torrents and put them in a flash drive and installed them on his computer exactly how i installed them on my computer but as soon as i install all and put the correct crack i start Sims 3 and it starts but then it says i have unnoffical content which may cause crashes or issues it says to either quit or continue i continue and it loads normally but once it goes to the main menu im not able to click anything and it's all blank and i read on here to install the ultimate fix and it will probably fix i did but it still didn't work is there anything i did wrong?

Back to top Go down

Installed sims 3 on my cousins computer and installed using the other threads and video tutorials but i have a blank main menu and im unable to select anything. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installed sims 3 on my cousins computer and installed using the other threads and video tutorials but i have a blank main menu and im unable to select anything. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 09 Aug 2014, 16:11

Raiden24 wrote:My cousin wanted Sims 3 and i already had the base game and generations on origins so downloaded them first then i got all of the expansions i got from your torrents and put them in a flash drive and installed them on his computer exactly how i installed them on my computer but as soon as i install all and put the correct crack i start Sims 3 and it starts but then it says i have unnoffical content which may cause crashes or issues it says to either quit or continue i continue and it loads normally but once it goes to the main menu im not able to click anything and it's all blank and i read on here to install the ultimate fix and it will probably fix i did but it still didn't work is there anything i did wrong?

//MOVED

Hello,

This usually means you did not apply the correct crack. So again, please (re-) the steps from #2 to #4 here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do it exactly as described, and: you do NOT need any of the folders inside the "Ultimate fix", except the one named #crack. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Installed sims 3 on my cousins computer and installed using the other threads and video tutorials but i have a blank main menu and im unable to select anything. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installed sims 3 on my cousins computer and installed using the other threads and video tutorials but i have a blank main menu and im unable to select anything. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 10 Aug 2014, 07:30

Carlos wrote:
Raiden24 wrote:My cousin wanted Sims 3 and i already had the base game and generations on origins so downloaded them first then i got all of the expansions i got from your torrents and put them in a flash drive and installed them on his computer exactly how i installed them on my computer but as soon as i install all and put the correct crack i start Sims 3 and it starts but then it says i have unnoffical content which may cause crashes or issues it says to either quit or continue i continue and it loads normally but once it goes to the main menu im not able to click anything and it's all blank and i read on here to install the ultimate fix and it will probably fix i did but it still didn't work is there anything i did wrong?

//MOVED

Hello,

This usually means you did not apply the correct crack. So again, please (re-) the steps from #2 to #4 here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do it exactly as described, and: you do NOT need any of the folders inside the "Ultimate fix", except the one named #crack. Good luck !

HAHA Thanks man i knew i would get help here sorry for posting this in the wrong sections im new to this forum but i actually like this forum but anyways thanks for helping with my problem it works perfectly now

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 11 Aug 2014, 16:34

Raiden24 wrote:
HAHA Thanks man i knew i would get help here sorry for posting this in the wrong sections im new to this forum but i actually like this forum but anyways thanks for helping with my problem it works perfectly now

Do you have any other questions or can I close the thread now ? Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 05:27

Umm Sorry for a late reply yes you may close the thread now I've been busy lately so i haven't been on sorry about that

Helper Edit: Topic closed. Happy Simming! Please let us know when you have other problems by opening a new topic. Topic closed for now.

-J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top