Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed Sims 4 DLCs and now I cannot select visiting Sims?? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed Sims 4 DLCs and now I cannot select visiting Sims?? [SOLVED] Empty Installed Sims 4 DLCs and now I cannot select visiting Sims?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2017, 07:47

I downloaded the expansion packs to my base game from this site, which had a running household. Now, I cannot select visiting sims or see their social interactions. A friend visits the household, and I cannot communicate with them upon clicking. They will chat, but I cannot see the chatting or select anything. What do I do??

//EDIT

There was an error on BitTorrent that not all files installed for Get Together, yet it still loaded. Is that the issue? Can I add that to the folder, and re-do it, and that could fix it?

//EDIT

I re-downloaded it from the site with BitTorrent, and I moved the files from the Zip from Get Together, and then City Living back into the file. If anyone has this problem with Sims interacting or others, check if the BitTorrent had an error while downloading and not all files are there...

Back to top Go down

Installed Sims 4 DLCs and now I cannot select visiting Sims?? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installed Sims 4 DLCs and now I cannot select visiting Sims?? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Feb 2017, 15:14

Thanks for getting back to us with your solution! Glad to hear you were able to fix it Smile
Don't hesitate to post again if you run into problems.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)