Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retail Sims 3 Base Game Question?? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Retail Sims 3 Base Game Question?? [SOLVED] Empty Retail Sims 3 Base Game Question?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 03:44

I bought the Sims 3 base game and i wanted to know if i can still install the other expansions and how do i do that?

Last edited by kaylove on Mon 08 Aug 2011, 06:24; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Retail Sims 3 Base Game Question?? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Retail Sims 3 Base Game Question?? [SOLVED]

Post by Narong30 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 03:57

kaylove wrote:I bought the Sims 3 base game and i wanted to know if i can still install the other expansions and how do i do that?

May I know, you buy the pirated version or you buy the retail version from EA?
You just need to download and install the expansion that you like. You can download all our torrent file at www.games4theworld.org under the "All Our Download" section.

You can read at here : https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read?tid=dc05d15fe18e18fb2cd07dad75b8e85e [how to install sims 3 correctly]

Make sure you apply the ultimate fix.

Note: If you owned a retail version of SIMS 3 base game. It'll no longer become original version after you apply the ultimate fix.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Retail Sims 3 Base Game Question?? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Retail Sims 3 Base Game Question?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 04:03

i bought the retail version from EA. So all i do is install all the other expansions i want and apply the crack

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 04:17

kaylove wrote:i bought the retail version from EA. So all i do is install all the other expansions i want and apply the crack

Yes, make sure you read the link given. And carefully place the crack file when you working with Ultimate fix.
Good Luck.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top