Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to setup sims 3 expansions with the retail base game sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to setup sims 3 expansions with the retail base game sims 3 Empty How to setup sims 3 expansions with the retail base game sims 3

Post by Guest Thu 16 Sep 2010, 21:37

so im obviously a noob and have never used torrents before. a friend of mine referred u guys to me so i thought id give it a try. ive downloaded all the expansions and im very confused as to how to set them up. i keep reading that u can set it up with the retail base game but no instructions on how to do it. so could someone tell me how to do that or send me to a thread that tells u how to do it. i would really appreciate it. thank u!!!!

Back to top Go down

How to setup sims 3 expansions with the retail base game sims 3 Empty Re: How to setup sims 3 expansions with the retail base game sims 3

Post by Narong30 Thu 16 Sep 2010, 21:50

angelicfury87 wrote:so im obviously a noob and have never used torrents before. a friend of mine referred u guys to me so i thought id give it a try. ive downloaded all the expansions and im very confused as to how to set them up. i keep reading that u can set it up with the retail base game but no instructions on how to do it. so could someone tell me how to do that or send me to a thread that tells u how to do it. i would really appreciate it. thank u!!!!

Hello,
Firstly i recommend you to download all of expansions pack you want play . Which you can download at www.games4theworld.org [Inside All Our Downloads] . After that, we can move with the instruction.

Thanks.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

How to setup sims 3 expansions with the retail base game sims 3 Empty Re: How to setup sims 3 expansions with the retail base game sims 3

Post by Guest Thu 16 Sep 2010, 21:58

ive downloaded them all. lol now its just i gotta figure out how to load them and im getting more and more confused trying to understand the instructions in the download. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Thu 16 Sep 2010, 22:14

angelicfury87 wrote:ive downloaded them all. lol now its just i gotta figure out how to load them and im getting more and more confused trying to understand the instructions in the download. lol

Ok. Let me try to help you.
Do you have team viewer ?
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 17 Sep 2010, 18:02

angelicfury87 wrote:so im obviously a noob and have never used torrents before. a friend of mine referred u guys to me so i thought id give it a try. ive downloaded all the expansions and im very confused as to how to set them up. i keep reading that u can set it up with the retail base game but no instructions on how to do it. so could someone tell me how to do that or send me to a thread that tells u how to do it. i would really appreciate it. thank u!!!!

Hello,

All the expansions can be Installed with a retail version of The Sims 3. The only thing you need to do different, is with The Sims 3: World Adventures: just skip the steps in the Installation Guide where you have to apply the updates from "Crack 3". That's all. Wink

(Don't forget to Install our Ambitions release after WA, otherwise the launcher won't work any more!)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top