Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing Expansions with Retail Base+1 Retail Expansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Expansions with Retail Base+1 Retail Expansion Empty Installing Expansions with Retail Base+1 Retail Expansion

Post by Guest Fri 20 May 2011, 07:37

Hello.

I am interested in downloading the expansions for Sims 3 but I own a retail copy of the base game, and also own and have installed a copy of Ambitions.

Is it possible to download and install the other expansions and add-ons without making my game buggy? If so are there any special steps that I need to take to install them correctly?

Thank you for any assistance that you can provide. =)

Back to top Go down

Installing Expansions with Retail Base+1 Retail Expansion Empty Re: Installing Expansions with Retail Base+1 Retail Expansion

Post by Admin Fri 20 May 2011, 15:31

Hello,

Just follow the following steps and you should be good (If you've already installed one of the games, just skip that step):

1. Install The Sims 3 base game. (If you've already installed the base game, ignore this step!)
2. Install Outdoor Living Stuff.*
3. Install Late Night.* (Ignore the Installation Guide which says you need to reinstall everything)
4. Install any other expansions you like. (For WA, just skip the "# Crack" folder)
5. Apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
6. Your game should be working fine now! If not, álways feel free to reply to this e-mail with your problem.

* = These expansions must be installed in order to make the game work.

Good luck and please let me know if you need any help!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Installing Expansions with Retail Base+1 Retail Expansion Empty Re: Installing Expansions with Retail Base+1 Retail Expansion

Post by Guest Fri 20 May 2011, 21:43

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top