Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Expansion Packs for The Sims 3! URGENT!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding Expansion Packs for The Sims 3! URGENT!! [SOLVED] Empty Finding Expansion Packs for The Sims 3! URGENT!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jul 2014, 14:53

Hey there, so just wondering where I can get the expansion packs for the sims 3?  I have got the webpage for some but I cant seem to find the one that has all of the followin: Into the future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural,  Diesel Stuff,  Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suit Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff,  and Generations. When I follow the guide for installing all these it didn't tell me where I could get the expansion, I only downloaded the base game because it was the only link available. Apparently all the expansions I just listed are under one file as well. If someone could tell me where to download it that'd be great!
Thanks so much!!

The web link for the guild I was looking at is as follows: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Back to top Go down

Finding Expansion Packs for The Sims 3! URGENT!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Finding Expansion Packs for The Sims 3! URGENT!! [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 21 Jul 2014, 19:04

LaLaChen wrote:Hey there, so just wondering where I can get the expansion packs for the sims 3?  I have got the webpage for some but I cant seem to find the one that has all of the followin: Into the future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural,  Diesel Stuff,  Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suit Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff,  and Generations. When I follow the guide for installing all these it didn't tell me where I could get the expansion, I only downloaded the base game because it was the only link available. Apparently all the expansions I just listed are under one file as well. If someone could tell me where to download it that'd be great!
Thanks so much!!

The web link for the guild I was looking at is as follows: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Hello and welcome, Smile

You can find ALL releases from Games4TheWorld - and hence ALL expansions and stuffpacks for The Sims 3 on this site here:

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

If you cannot seem to find a download, press Ctrl + F in your browser, and in the small search mask type in "The Sims 3". The browser will then highlight all entries named "The Sims 3" - and you should be definitely able to find the games that way. Good luck and keep us posted ! 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Finding Expansion Packs for The Sims 3! URGENT!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Finding Expansion Packs for The Sims 3! URGENT!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jul 2014, 04:08

Hey there, thanks for much for providing me with the link! I'm gonna try installing some expansion packs and see if it works~ Will keep things posted! Smile

Mod edit: I'll close the thread now - please continue in your other topics here. Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top