Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 expansion packs ask to update. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 expansion packs ask to update. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 expansion packs ask to update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 11:31

Hello! So im really sad that i cant download the manual patch.Sad I have tryed all of my 3 browsers and none of them where able to download the patch from the given link. ( https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch ) Chrome said that the link is damaged. Mozilla firefox opened a blank page and internet explorer couldnt open the web page. I thought i could install The Sims 3 without the manual patch but i had no luck so far. So if anyone could help i would appreciate it. Thank you!

Moderator edit: Topic moved to "The Sims (3) downloads support".

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 expansion packs ask to update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 expansion packs ask to update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 11:36

First, please try to update through the Launcher (Updates tab).

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 expansion packs ask to update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 expansion packs ask to update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 12:26

Yes i tryed that. But then it says that the expansion packs need to be updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 13:32

Hello,

Can you try to download it to Internet Download Manager? (G4TW have it, just download it) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 13:58

Ok i downloaded the Internet Download Manager and when i try to download the patch it says that the requested file dosnt exist.Sad

//EDIT

Hello! For the past few days i have been trying to install The Sims 3 game with the expansions i like but i had no luck. When i start the expansion installation it asks me would i like to update The Sims 3? When i first tryed to install the game with expansions it didnt ask me that, but now it asks me every time i install a expansion. Should i be worried about that or not because when i start the game it says that i need to update an expansion pack or i will expierience crashes. I havent got te even make my sim because it crashes at the loading screen after choosing a town to live in. Thank you.  
Here are the expansions i have downloaded:
Ambitions;
Diesel Stuff;
Fast Lane Stuff;
Generations;
High End Loft Stuff;
Master Suit Stuff;
Pets;
Seasons;
Showtime;
Town Life Stuff;
University Life.

Moderator edit: Topics merged and moved to "The Sims (3) downloads support (PC)".

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 14 Aug 2013, 23:55

Hello,

Have you already tried to download the "manual patch" ? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

The filesize of the patch is about 1.3 GB. After downloading it, just double-click on the file to run the update. If you then install an expansion, everything should be fine. Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2013, 09:48

Um yeah anout that i cant download the manual patch. I made a thread about that not too long ago.Sad (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t13425-cant-download-the-sims-3-manual-patch#95940 )

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:01

lincis20 wrote:Um yeah anout that i cant download the manual patch. I made a thread about that not too long ago.Sad (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t13425-cant-download-the-sims-3-manual-patch#95940 )
Hello again,

OK, I have to admit that I haven't yet seen your other topic, but please, for the future, keep all your problems in ONE topic only, especially when they are the same.

Back to your problem: you might want to go to "Piratebay" and type into the search box something like "Sims 3 patch 1.55". There should be a torrent version of that manual patch too. (I am not allowed to post direct links to Piratebay, but you should be able to find it yourself).

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:19

Thank you ill see if that will help. Sorry about not keeping my problems in one topic, kinda new here.:newfag: Smile

//EDIT

Well that did it now the game works. Thank you so much!

Moderator edit: I'm glad to hear that ! OK, I will close the topic now.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top