Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Adventures Regional Install Code is Different

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Adventures Regional Install Code is Different Empty World Adventures Regional Install Code is Different

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jul 2014, 22:42

I have just downloaded the World Adventures EP and attempted to install it however after putting in several different registration codes to see if that was the problem I keep getting an error that says:
"The setup has detected that the regional install code for The Sims 3 is different than what this expansion requires.

This product requires The Sims 3 to have the same regional code in order to be installed." 

World Adventures Regional Install Code is Different Screen11

I think it has something to do with the SKU from what I've read in the instructions but the instructions I have are only for PC so they're no use to me Sad Can I please have instructions on how to install WA successfully on a mac? Thanks Help

EDIT: There was already a fix for this oops, I've carried out the fix and it's installed fine now Smile 

Last edited by xashlee on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 22:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Problem Solved)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top