Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 series of THE SIMS 3 have Installed BUT only TOWN LIFE STUFF can run into game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 series of THE SIMS 3 have Installed BUT only TOWN LIFE STUFF can run into game Empty 9 series of THE SIMS 3 have Installed BUT only TOWN LIFE STUFF can run into game

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 01:09

Hello admin,

I'm a novice user of THE SIMS 3, Please kindly guide me, thanks! 9 series of THE SIMS 3 have Installed BUT only TOWN LIFE STUFF can run into game 1490881299 9 series of THE SIMS 3 have Installed BUT only TOWN LIFE STUFF can run into game 1577371209

I've installed and uninstalled the SIMS 3 many times until i get mad about it. (Not mad of you but the game installation process What a Face ) Sigh** =.= 9 series of THE SIMS 3 have Installed BUT only TOWN LIFE STUFF can run into game 2830496658

These are the steps I've did. (Check for me, thanks ya~!) tongue

【1】The Sims 3 (The_Sims_3_StartDisk follow by The_Sims_3_Disk_1)

【2】The Sims 3 - World Adventures Expansion (ORIGIN installer has installed*)

【3】The Sims 3 - High End Loft Stuff

【4】The Sims 3 - Ambitions

【5】The Sims 3 - Fast Lane Stuff

【6】The Sims 3 - Late Night
【7】The Sims 3 - Outdoor Living Stuff

【8】The Sims 3 - Generations
【9】The Sims 3 - Town Life Stuff

【10】After the installation has done , I run open the game launcher by clicking THE SIMS 3 desktop icon. I click

[Games updates] and automatically updated to the latest version. If wrong please kindly notice me.

GAME LAUNCHER (v 9.0.73.012001)

The Sims 3 (v 1.24.3.012017)

The Sims 3 - World Adventures Expansion (v 3.0.86.002002)

The Sims 3 - High End Loft Stuff (v 3.0.38.004001)

The Sims 3 - Ambitions (v 4.0.87.006001)

The Sims 3 - Fast Lane Stuff (v 5.0.44.008001)

The Sims 3 - Late Night (v 6.0.81.009001)
The Sims 3 - Outdoor Living Stuff (v 7.0.55.010001)

The Sims 3 - Generations (v 8.0.152.011001)
The Sims 3 - Town Life Stuff (v 9.0.73.012001)

【11】After ULTIMATE FIX I've downloaded, I follow the [# Installation Guide.PDF] instructions very carefully, can admin help me see the steps I did, is it correct?

The Sims 3

I copy 【TS3.exe + TSLHost.dll】

from D:\Ultimate Fix\Base game replace to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims3\Game\Bin

The Sims 3 - World Adventures Expansion

I copy 【TS3EP01.exe + TSLHost.dll】

from D:\Ultimate Fix\World Adventures replace to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims3 World Adventures\Game\Bin

The Sims 3 - High End Loft Stuff

I copy 【TS3SP01.exe + TSLHost.dll】

from D:\Ultimate Fix\High End Loft Stuff replace to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims3 High-End Loft Stuff\Game\Bin

The Sims 3 - Ambitions

I copy 【TS3EP02.exe + TSLHost.dll】

from D:\Ultimate Fix\Ambitions replace to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims3 Ambitions\Game\Bin

The Sims 3 - Fast Lane Stuff

I copy 【TS3SP02.exe + TSLHost.dll】

from D:\Ultimate Fix\Fast Lane Stuff replace to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims3 Fast Lane Stuff\Game\Bin

The Sims 3 - Late Night

I copy 【TS3EP03.exe + TSLHost.dll】

from D:\Ultimate Fix\Late Night replace to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims3 Late Night\Game\Bin

The Sims 3 - Outdoor Living Stuff

I copy 【TS3SP03.exe + TSLHost.dll】

from D:\Ultimate Fix\Outdoor Living Stuff replace to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims3 Outdoor Living Stuff\Game\Bin

The Sims 3 - Generations

I copy 【TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll】

from D:\Ultimate Fix\Generations replace to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims3\Game\Bin

The Sims 3 - Town Life Stuff

I copy 【TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll】

from D:\Ultimate Fix\Town Life Stuff replace to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims3\Game\Bin

After replacing the fixes, I open
D:\Ultimate Fix\# Crack\Town Life Stuff & Generations and copy these 2 files 【TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll】replace both to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims3\Game\Bin.

I open the Game Launcher icon again from desktop and click the PLAY button. How come I just see a screen of TOWN LIFE STUFF loading into game? TOWN LIFE STUFF is the only game can run.No And the rest of 8 series (World Adventures+High End Loft Stuff+Ambitions+Fast Lane Stuff+Late Night+Outdoot Living Stuff+Generations) are not appear? Am I missing something OR place wrongly? Rolling Eyes Please kindly assist me. Appreciate alot! ^^ (and please forgive for my poor english =D)

*P/S: No mater I click all the 9 series of THE SIMS desktop icons also useless, all laoding into TOWN LIFE STUFF game.

9 series of THE SIMS 3 have Installed BUT only TOWN LIFE STUFF can run into game 20110906072714

Back to top Go down

9 series of THE SIMS 3 have Installed BUT only TOWN LIFE STUFF can run into game Empty Re: 9 series of THE SIMS 3 have Installed BUT only TOWN LIFE STUFF can run into game

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 06 Sep 2011, 09:07

Hello,
Town life stuff, like any other expansion or stuff pack, is integrated into your game. You can't start one or the other, they're essentially merged into 1 game. You're simply looking at the loadingscreen from your latest addition, in this case that is Town Life stuff, should you decide to install the pets expansion after its release in October, you'll be looking at its loadingscreen.
So you have no problem and your game is working perfectly Smile. Happy simming! The Sims Plumbob 1
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)