Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 26 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 26 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 06:47

Err, guys.. I need help WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Yesterday I downloaded the cracked version, and I don't have any antivirus. But the 3dmgame.dll keep disappearing whenever I extracted the files. I also turned off my firewall and re-downloaded it, but it still disappearing. Dunno what's wrong  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 07:17

I'm starting school on Monday and I still haven't played The Sims 4. Is V6 Crack really that good? I have only one PC, I want it healthy and perfect. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 07:28

Koala Sims, then I suggest not downloading it at all, no matter how badly you want to play it. Either wait for G4TW to upload their version, or buy it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 08:40

blackjay wrote:Err, guys.. I need help WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Yesterday I downloaded the cracked version, and I don't have any antivirus. But the 3dmgame.dll keep disappearing whenever I extracted the files. I also turned off my firewall and re-downloaded it, but it still disappearing. Dunno what's wrong  Sad
Well, that's weird, are you ung 7zip or winrar? instead of extracting rar files find the guy who upload that crack using installer.
Koala Sims wrote:I'm starting school on Monday and I still haven't played The Sims 4. Is V6 Crack really that good? I have only one PC, I want it healthy and perfect. bounce
It doesn't matter if you Switch to V6 crack, cause it was made to make the game stable for windows XP unless you're an XP user
Gmr_Girl wrote:Koala Sims, then I suggest not downloading it at all, no matter how badly you want to play it. Either wait for G4TW to upload their version, or buy it. Smile
Just like I've said before, G4TW don't make their own crack, they don't have their own version and they are not the mastermind of this piracy, they are just using the others work in short they are just a distributor of piracy not the creator so it doesn't matter if you download their upload or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 10:57

Drazard wrote:
tomzor wrote:sup guys,

i just downloaded the sims 4 deluxe from skidrowcracks site aswell as their v5 crack. and i have follow the instructions in this thread but it wont start. when i click on the.sims.4.launcher nothing happens. my pc is run with windows 8 and i have installed both the files in vc. and i have put both ts4.exe and launcher to admin aswell run with sp3. help would be appriciated
Are you sure you have origin? or nah?
ye i have origin and im logged in as offline mode.

i have checked task manager. like everytime i press the sims 4 launcher, the ts4.exe starts then closes after couple of seconds. but if i start ts4.exe then i get that origin activation stuff.

EDIT:
now when i start the sims 4 launcher i get that origin activation instead of starting the game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 15:21

tomzor wrote:
Drazard wrote:

i just downloaded the sims 4 deluxe from skidrowcracks site aswell as their v5 crack. and i have follow the instructions in this thread but it wont start. when i click on the.sims.4.launcher nothing happens. my pc is run with windows 8 and i have installed both the files in vc. and i have put both ts4.exe and launcher to admin aswell run with sp3. help would be appriciated

i have checked task manager. like everytime i press the sims 4 launcher, the ts4.exe starts then closes after couple of seconds. but if i start ts4.exe then i get that origin activation stuff.

EDIT:
now when i start the sims 4 launcher i get that origin activation instead of starting the game
Are you sure you meet the minimum requirements? try to check both VC if it was installed properly and your last chance is run the game in windowed mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 15:57

Drazard wrote:
tomzor wrote:
Drazard wrote:

EDIT:
Are you sure you meet the minimum requirements? try to check both VC if it was installed properly and your last chance is run the game in windowed mode.
i have installed and uninstalled these vc like 5 times. and yes my computer meets the requirements. how do i run it in windowed mode? i f i start it now i get that origin activation stuff :S

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 13 Sep 2014, 16:10

Drazard wrote:Just like I've said before, G4TW don't make their own crack, they don't have their own version and they are not the mastermind of this piracy, they are just using the others work in short they are just a distributor of piracy not the creator so it doesn't matter if you download their upload or not.

I don't want this to be turned into a "G4TW torrents vs other torrents" fight (I believe neither do you want it to tip the scales into whatever bickering it's going to become), but there is one very important point you need to know. G4TW never releases torrents that malfunction or that are not malware-/virus-free. 

Message for all: If you truly do believe in G4TW, you can wait for a more stable G4TW release. Of course, some may argue that 3DM crack + updates are stable enough already. This may be true, but that being said, we do not recommend you all to download things from outside sources that are NOT confirmed to be safe. Remember the old saying "Better be safe than sorry".

//EDIT

We take into account the trustworthiness of the uploaders as well. We do not distribute work from uploaders who produce crapware, or offer some furtive offers/surveys.

Last edited by J.T. on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 16:22; edited 2 times in total
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 16:18

maKa01 wrote:
Drazard wrote:

About V6 Crack 

It seems the V6 crack is legit cause I have been playing for 21 hours and until then there's no crash and I'm about to sleep now, I'm tired furthermore, WARNING don't ever finish the Aspiration of Popularity - Friends of the World quest, only using cheat codes and a long way method will be able to finished that aspiration quest and that aspiration quest is bug and once you've finished that quest and you're about to edit/build your neighborhood house, sorry but it will failed to load in the loading screen and you won't be able to Build/Edit your neighborhood houses, It's sims 4 fault not the crack or if you tried to delete your last best friend in that quest, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY YOUR HOUSEHOLD CAUSE IT WILL FAILED TO LOAD IN THE LOADING SCREEN neither BUILD/Edit House. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. My Save is done wasting more than 15 hours per day and I Hope that they fix this bug as soon as possible.
and EA promise a game more clean then sims 3, all I see a game not less begy then sims 3. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  it's not like I Expect a Perfect game but it's still very disappointing.

I have v4 of the 3dm crack and i have not crashed in days of playing it. As for the game, the only bugs I have encountered were a spanner being glued to my sims hand (which was just comical when she was eating if anything), skill bar not disappearing above heads etc. I have only been playing culinery/techguru/musical/whizkid/artprodigy/fabulously wealthy routes for the moment though.. sims 4 in my experience thus far is tonnes less buggy than sims 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 16:55

tomzor wrote:
Drazard wrote:
tomzor wrote:
Drazard wrote:

EDIT:
i have installed and uninstalled these vc like 5 times. and yes my computer meets the requirements. how do i run it in windowed mode? i f i start it now i get that origin activation stuff I is confused
You probably ruined your game, try to reinstall the crack again to see if the game activation will be remove and about window mode, google is your friend, if it still failed, you had no choice but to be a part of this Click Here !
J.T. wrote:
Drazard wrote:Just like I've said before, G4TW don't make their own crack, they don't have their own version and they are not the mastermind of this piracy, they are just using the others work in short they are just a distributor of piracy not the creator so it doesn't matter if you download their upload or not.

I don't want this to be turned into a "G4TW torrents vs other torrents" fight (I believe neither do you want it to tip the scales into whatever bickering it's going to become), but there is one very important point you need to know. G4TW never releases torrents that malfunction or that are not malware-/virus-free. 

Message for all: If you truly do believe in G4TW, you can wait for a more stable G4TW release. Of course, some may argue that 3DM crack + updates are stable enough already. This may be true, but that being said, we do not recommend you all to download things from outside sources that are NOT confirmed to be safe. Remember the old saying "Better be safe than sorry".

//EDIT

We take into account the trustworthiness of the uploaders as well. We do not distribute work from uploaders who produce crapware, or offer some furtive offers/surveys.
I don't care about the other torrent or G4TW torrent as long as they have a working pirated game and that's what matters to me "TIME IS GOLD".
rlspratt1993 wrote:
maKa01 wrote:
Drazard wrote:

About V6 Crack 

It seems the V6 crack is legit cause I have been playing for 21 hours and until then there's no crash and I'm about to sleep now, I'm tired furthermore, WARNING don't ever finish the Aspiration of Popularity - Friends of the World quest, only using cheat codes and a long way method will be able to finished that aspiration quest and that aspiration quest is bug and once you've finished that quest and you're about to edit/build your neighborhood house, sorry but it will failed to load in the loading screen and you won't be able to Build/Edit your neighborhood houses, It's sims 4 fault not the crack or if you tried to delete your last best friend in that quest, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY YOUR HOUSEHOLD CAUSE IT WILL FAILED TO LOAD IN THE LOADING SCREEN neither BUILD/Edit House. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. My Save is done wasting more than 15 hours per day and I Hope that they fix this bug as soon as possible.
and EA promise a game more clean then sims 3, all I see a game not less begy then sims 3. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  it's not like I Expect a Perfect game but it's still very disappointing.

I have v4 of the 3dm crack and i have not crashed in days of playing it. As for the game, the only bugs I have encountered were a spanner being glued to my sims hand (which was just comical when she was eating if anything), skill bar not disappearing above heads etc. I have only been playing culinery/techguru/musical/whizkid/artprodigy/fabulously wealthy routes for the moment though.. sims 4 in my experience thus far is tonnes less buggy than sims 3.
you should be glad that you haven't tried that popularity friends of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 14 Sep 2014, 00:24

Tarac wrote:As outside links are prohibited, how can I get in touch with the webmaster as I have a full-working download available
Hi Tarac!

Nice to see you around here again. 
You can contact the "webmasters" just like you contacted us last year. Smile

cd-doll wrote:Do you think you will be able to upload those digital content stuff like you did with Store Updates for Sims 3 or do you think it will be much harder because of how the game is made?
If possible, we'll upload all extras to our Download Server: www.games4theworlddownloads.org , as usual.

constanceanne83 wrote:Anything I've ever tried to get from skidrow has been a virus, including the sims 4. I got all of the sims 3 addons I didn't have from Games4theworld and had no problem. I am now an avid Games4theworld fan. Thank you guys for all you do!!!
Skidrow is a respected Scene group (cracking games and stuff), the only problem is that they don't release any cracks themselves, so there's no "Skidrow" uploader or website. Anyone can make a torrent and call it a "Skidrow" torrent. That's what makes it unsafe.

There's a lot of negativeness in your posts.
It's not just a matter of "copy 'n pasting", if that's what you think. How many uploaders do you know that upload something with noob-friendly instructions? And help you with your issues afterwards? Not many, I'm sure.
The Support and friendliness found here, is what defines Games4theworld. It's not al about uploading as much stuff as you can, it's about caring. (Some qualities that EA obviously lacks)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 00:44

Thank you Admin.

I wasn't implying G4TW makes their own crack, Drazard. Clearly there is a language barrier. When I said "Their version" - meaning G4TW - I meant a stable and safe version of the countless other supposed " safe" cracks already out there. If people would just be patient and wait for a safe and stable release from G4TW rather than say "F*** it, I feel like taking a chance with my PC's safety" or just buy the damn game, this thread wouldn't be so damn big with people bitching they downloaded a supposedly "safe" crack and then find out it's loaded with crap and problems. I mean, seriously, what started out as a simple thread from the mods/admins here about TS4 coming to G4TW has ballooned into 32 pages of BS from people who want to be stupid and risk the safety of their PC's and download crap that's obviously NOT safe nor stable, and then ***** about why it isn't working. 

I'm done watching this topic. G4TW, here's to hoping you guys are able to give us a safe and enjoyable TS4 experience, no matter how long it takes. Good luck! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 00:52

Admin wrote:

It's not just a matter of "copy 'n pasting", if that's what you think. How many uploaders do you know that upload something with noob-friendly instructions? And help you with your issues afterwards? Not many, I'm sure.
The Support and friendliness found here, is what defines Games4theworld. It's not al about uploading as much stuff as you can, it's about caring. (Some qualities that EA obviously lacks)

Ok let's cut the crap here Game4theworld just take others work and put credits like skidrowcraks stealing 3DM work IF Games4theworld don't make own cracks you are just a fake, STEALING others job nothing more to say.

YOU Games4theworld just wait to steal and replace the credits nothing more and just throw that bs safe thing.

Now tell me if you don't have own crack from who did you stolen in sims 3 the crack and replaced the credits with Games4theworld?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 14 Sep 2014, 01:09

athame wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ok let's cut the crap here Game4theworld just take others work and put credits like skidrowcraks stealing 3DM work IF Games4theworld don't make own cracks you are just a fake, STEALING others job nothing more to say.

YOU Games4theworld just wait to steal and replace the credits nothing more and just throw that bs safe thing.

Now tell me if you don't have own crack from who did you stolen in sims 3 the crack and replaced the credits with Games4theworld?
Hi there,

Well OK, if that's your perspective on things, then so be it.
I've explained a lot of times. But hey, if you don't like or appreciate what we do, no one is forcing you to use our downloads, or even waste your time posting here. I never compared Games4theworld to Skidrowcrack. What they do is their business; we just warn you that that website is NOT the official Skidrow website, because there IS no official Skidrow website. They are actually fooling people, we prefer to be honest. We never said that we do crack games/software, because we don't. (Some team members did help cracking the updated The Sims 3 files for the latest version of the Ultimate Fix - see the "Update History" for more information)
It's like reinventing the wheel; if there's already a crack, why would you try to crack it again? Therefore we prefer to leave that to the people who are doing what they do best, and we do what we do best: providing clean downloads with noob-proof instructions and providing Support/help for what we offer you, as a downloader.

But like I said, if you don't like that, no one forces you to enjoy what we provide here.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 02:04

Well said Admin. I personally come here for the trusted downloads and have used the forums for help in the sims 3. Unlike EA, this forum  has "helpers" that pretty much comment on every thread. 

And like everyone keeps saying, G4TW won't stop you from downloading from other websites/torrents, they don't care. They upload their own out of good-will.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Sep 2014, 02:46

athame wrote:

Hello athame,

Yes, besides the fact that G4TW never claimed to have created any crack (besides the recent updates for the "Ultimate fix"), I didn't realize until now that there is a copyright on cracks ? 

Please do us and yourself (!) a favor and just leave, if you do not like the stuff on here.

occultation wrote:Well said Admin. I personally come here for the trusted downloads and have used the forums for help in the sims 3. Unlike EA, this forum  has "helpers" that pretty much comment on every thread. 

And like everyone keeps saying, G4TW won't stop you from downloading from other websites/torrents, they don't care. They upload their own out of good-will.

Thank you very much for that occultation. Smile  Yes, EA has this huge "forum", but it seems that nobody is really making an effort to assist those folks in need of help. And there are LOTS of people who need help.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 03:10

occultation wrote:Well said Admin. I personally come here for the trusted downloads and have used the forums for help in the sims 3. Unlike EA, this forum  has "helpers" that pretty much comment on every thread. 

There are no trusted downloads you and everyone else just live under that impression you just download the same thing only with different name and reuploaded.

//EDIT

Carlos wrote:
athame wrote:

Hello athame,

Yes, besides the fact that G4TW never claimed to have created any crack (besides the recent updates for the "Ultimate fix"), I didn't realize until now that there is a copyright on cracks ? 

Please do us and yourself (!) a favor and just leave, if you do not like the stuff on here.

There is no copyrights for cracks but why keep bs ppl and make them wait for weeks and maybe they will end up in the end using same 3DM crack just renamed to games4theworld?

AH and help ppl with problems ? LOL you are a dev from EA to help ppl also i don't remember ea to support piracy ? Everyone that have problems is just a noob that don't even know how to start the pc kat community is more helpful than you all here pls don't talk **** if you don't know anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Sep 2014, 03:33

athame wrote:There is no copyrights for cracks but why keep bs ppl and make them wait for weeks and maybe they will end up in the end using same 3DM crack just renamed to games4theworld?

AH end help ppl with problems ? LOL you are a dev from EA to help ppl ? Everyone that have problems is just a noob that don't even know how to start the pc kat community is more helpful than you all here pls don't talk **** if you don't know anything.

Well, if everybody is using the same crack(s) anyway, why are you complaining ? And if we are not as helpful as others, well, OK, but again: feel free to go elsewhere. So...what exactly is it that you want ? And no, none of us is related to EA; we're just spending parts of our spare time to help people and keep the forum nice. 

I see though that there is no use "discussing" with you. I hereby warn you officially. And if you decide to keep on causing trouble, you will be banned - it's that easy. To make things easier for me, and the other team members too, I will temporarily lock this thread. Very Happy  It will be unlocked by an Admin or another Moderator, if we deem it fit.

We will get back to you, though.  Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 19 Sep 2014, 20:22

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that we'll keep this topic locked from now on.
Please do not ask us about when The Sims 4 will be released: we don't know. We will keep you updated via our Forum, Facebook Page and our The Sims mailinglist found HERE.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 20 Oct 2014, 23:10

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Oct 2014, 22:31

Admin wrote:Hello everyone,

Latest Games4theworld The Sims 4 news: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=545068248959322&id=110924105707074

Admin, what if someone doesn't have facebook, how is he going to read that  Razz
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 21 Oct 2014, 22:41

Lady ElDi wrote:
Admin, what if someone doesn't have facebook, how is he going to read that  Razz

Lady, you could have done that yourself too... Razz  namely quote the FB post.

Admin on Facebook wrote:
Good news? Good news!

We can officially confirm that there's a Scene crack released for The Sims 4.
What does that mean? Well, that a Games4theworld The Sims 4 torrent will be coming your way very soon! Probably tomorrow or the day after tomorrow! (But again, no guarantees)

Stay tuned! (And excited) ^AD

//EDIT

Besides, in order to read that message (and all other FB page posts too), you neither need to have an FB account, nor even be logged into FB. The stuff here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Games4theworld-Downloads/110924105707074

Can be accessed and read just like any other regular webpage. Only if you want to comment or post a PM, you need to have an account. Very Happy 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Oct 2014, 23:21

I see... I didn't know that.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 21 Oct 2014, 23:48

Lady ElDi wrote:I see... I didn't know that.
You'd have known if you had just clicked on the link. *Shakes head* Oh wait, we have an emoticon for that: Mad

//EDIT

Topic re-opened for now.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Oct 2014, 02:23

Admin wrote:Hello everyone,

Latest Games4theworld The Sims 4 news: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=545068248959322&id=110924105707074

Just like Homer said some time ago, is this like saying? '_' WOOHOO!

// EDIT
Just to know what means a SCENE Crack?
Never heard the scene word before today.

Much Obliged! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 Oct 2014, 05:08

ANDREWjkl wrote:// EDIT
Just to know what means a SCENE Crack?
Never heard the scene word before today.

Much Obliged! ^^

Hello,

Basically this means that a crack was created from one of the "established" and well-known cracker groups. For example, Skidrow, Razor1911, RELOADED, Fairlight, Vitality, and many others.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014, 03:29

Ok , just downloaded the crack, and use it on another release of the sims 4, and it work really fine!

But i recommend to all users to wait for the G4TW release because it'll be more complete, and has one the best support you guys can get.

Mod edit: I'll allow myself to close this thread, since it's obsolete now. The Sims 4 has been released now by G4TW, see this thread here. Very Happy

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top