Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 14 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 14 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:05

Misfit203 wrote:TheKeebler_ToothFairy lol i know right, thanks! 

Anyone having problems with the sims 4, this seems to be the best troubleshooting list i've seen so far.
Be Advised: I have heard it said that the crashing issue of the game may not be directly crack related, 
Others who have purchased the game have also had problems.

If your having problems launching the game check and make sure your doing these things,
Note the crash fix aspect isn't 100% fixed it just crashes way less so be sure to save before changing lots
1. you have vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 installed
2. you have origin running in the background as offline mode
3. you have TS4.exe and The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe both set to Windows xp service pack 3 compatibility mode and to run as administrator when you open them.
4. make sure your anti virus didn't delete or is blocking any of the following 
The.Sims.4.Launcher.par (Just rename TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par)
The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe
3dmgame.dll
3dmgame.ini
5. make sure you copied the crack to the bin folder
6. make sure you have renamed TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par
7.If you get any weird visual glitches like purple lines or errors relating to graphics it may be time to update your display driver
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Install The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition torrent and this crack torrent
2. Unzip the crack torrent.
3. Go to The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition/_Installer/vc/vc2013/redist and open and install both of the files there.
4. Copy the files from the crack folder, paste them to the game/bin folder.
5. Rename TS4.par from sims4/game/bin to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par 
6. Open Origin, run it offline. also make sure its X'd out and only running in the background as a process 
7. Open the properties of The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe & TS4.exe and make them both open as administrator in compatible mode with Windows XP pack 3.
8. Disable your antivirus program.
9. Open the game from the game/bin file The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe and enjoy! 

Credit goes to Flixcraze & Krstncrsh for compiling this

When I try and launch the The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe file it says this app can't be run on this PC...any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:07

Michelle801 wrote:
RandomOne wrote:
SoSoBelle wrote:About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 14 Yasss10

You guys! They can take pregnancy tests! Very Happy
Shame on you for teasing us! D: Sad
She has the actual game which is why she has no problem playing at all
I know I was just joking around sense they posted it on a forum where people are still waiting for G4TW's torrent. lol Wink

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 14 Empty Thanks :3

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:11

Misfit203 wrote:kupocygirl im sorry didnt work for you, it did help me, but i am unfamiliar with your problem, hopefully someone else may have some good advice to help you.

possibly could it be the 3DMGame.dll file? maybe conflicting with your antivirus??

thats the only file issue i've heard of. 
that file gives a false positive with antivirus software.
Yeah my avg software lets me know but I click on Ignore threat and it's fine but hjmm maybe I should disable it if it even makes any difference. I dunno I'll just wait. I got sailor moon crystal to watch and play smite xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:12

RandomOne wrote:
Michelle801 wrote:
RandomOne wrote:
SoSoBelle wrote:About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 14 Yasss10

You guys! They can take pregnancy tests! Very Happy
Shame on you for teasing us! D: Sad
She has the actual game which is why she has no problem playing at all
I know I was just joking around sense they posted it on a forum where people are still waiting for G4TW's torrent. lol Wink
Haha, same here, that's for people who decide not to read the entire topic XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:14

@hewxo

i'm not sure, one thing you may try, is right clicking on the.sims.4.launcher.exe and select properties, then see if you see an unblock option. i never used it myself, but noticed it today on a different file. says something like this file belongs to another computer, click here to unblock. or something like that. i'm on win 7 x64, dont know if your version of windows has this or not. might help though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:17

@kupocygirl

Disabling it was what i did at first too. thats what worked for me.

I would also try these steps if you havent already.

Anyone having problems with the sims 4, this seems to be the best troubleshooting list i've seen so far.
Be Advised: I have heard it said that the crashing issue of the game may not be directly crack related, 

If your having problems launching the game check and make sure your doing these things,
Note the crash fix aspect isn't 100% fixed it just crashes way less so be sure to save before changing lots
3. you have TS4.exe and The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe both set to Windows xp service pack 3 compatibility mode and to run as administrator when you open them.
The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe
3dmgame.dll
3dmgame.ini
7.If you get any weird visual glitches like purple lines or errors relating to graphics it may be time to update your display driver
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Go to The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition/_Installer/vc/vc2013/redist and open and install both of the files there.
6. Open Origin, run it offline. also make sure its X'd out and only running in the background as a process 
7. Open the properties of The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe & TS4.exe and make them both open as administrator in compatible mode with Windows XP pack 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:23

@Misfit203 I will try that. Since avg can be quite bipolar o.o I will edit this post if it works too O_O
Fat Update: xD
Yo this worked xD I disabled my avg and did the deluxe one(since thats the one I have) and holy crap I got in-game. I can't believe it. Hammertime Tea 3 Tea 1 Tea 2 Tea 4 Tea 5  

Last edited by kupocygirl on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:39; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:25

Misfit203 wrote:@hewxo

i'm not sure, one thing you may try, is right clicking on the.sims.4.launcher.exe and select properties, then see if you see an unblock option. i never used it myself, but noticed it today on a different file. says something like this file belongs to another computer, click here to unblock. or something like that. i'm on win 7 x64, dont know if your version of windows has this or not. might help though.
No I couldn't see anything like that, I'm on Windows 8 so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:37

@hewxo 

glad i got rid of windows 8, sorry i dont know what else it could be

@ kupocygirl 

I use avast, its not picky very often, so when it is then i usually worry.
which actually it was picky with sims 4 crack, but everyone was saying its a false positive.
which since i started using it i havent had any problems so i guess i wont worry this time.

Congratulations!!! glad you got it going!!!  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:47

Could someone possibly upload The Sims 4 with the day one patch? I'm still convinced that the constant crashing is caused by having a premature version of the game, seeing as the day one patch supposedly fixed a lot of issues with the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Sep 2014, 20:58

bin_b0x wrote:Could someone possibly upload The Sims 4 with the day one patch? I'm still convinced that the constant crashing is caused by having a premature version of the game, seeing as the day one patch supposedly fixed a lot of issues with the game.

Hello bin_b0x,

Yes, this is exactly what many people overlook right now: the question of how to get this update into a (pirated) game. As of now, it seems that you can only get this update through Origin, which is not exactly good news for pirates. We are looking into that though.

@Misfit203: if it's not a torrent/warez site (that contains pirated stuff), you may post that site with "custom content". That should be OK; in my opinion. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:05

@Carlos  Thanks

I found a really good Sims 4 custom content site, has more stuff than any site i seen yet.

you can find it here:    http://sims4updates.com/

*New Addition*
                                 http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/

Thanks to @jojowah For sharing this one

Enjoy! Smile

Last edited by Misfit203 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 05:54; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:10

Carlos wrote:
bin_b0x wrote:Could someone possibly upload The Sims 4 with the day one patch? I'm still convinced that the constant crashing is caused by having a premature version of the game, seeing as the day one patch supposedly fixed a lot of issues with the game.

Hello bin_b0x,

Yes, this is exactly what many people overlook right now: the question of how to get this update into a (pirated) game. As of now, it seems that you can only get this update through Origin, which is not exactly good news for pirates. We are looking into that though.

@Misfit203: if it's not a torrent/warez site (that contains pirated stuff), you may post that site with "custom content". That should be OK; in my opinion. Smile 
I don't know if it would be this simple, but could someone who has access to an updated version of the game simply compare file changes to a pirated version? (Something like Winmerge would be very useful for finding differences in files.) Then, after identifying the changed files, they could simply be uploaded and then applied to the pirated version.

Could that work? Is there anyone who would be willing to try this out?  Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:37

mkm316 wrote:Admin enters and exits like a bauss B| B|
Hey, that's how I roll!

TheKeebler_ToothFairy wrote:I will say that for 3DM being one of the first cracks I have seen so far it is pretty good  Like a Star @ heaven
That's definitely impressive. The only problem is that it's against all Scene rules to upload an unstable crack. The crack should work right away, and not cause any crashes, blur issues, etc.
That's probably the reason that all the VIP and Trusted uploaders are still waiting for a stable crack, before releasing a torrent.

Misfit203 wrote:...  but everyone was saying its a false positive.
They said that the Titanic was unsinkable too...

bin_b0x wrote:I don't know if it would be this simple, but could someone who has access to an updated version of the game simply compare file changes to a pirated version? (Something like Winmerge would be very useful for finding differences in files.) Then, after identifying the changed files, they could simply be uploaded and then applied to the pirated version.

Could that work? Is there anyone who would be willing to try this out?  Wat.
Theoretically that should work, since the game will probably not be installed, but just a copy 'n paste. But the main problem is: still waiting for a stable crack.
The rest will be sorted out after that.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:40

Misfit203 wrote:@Carlos  Thanks

I found a really good Sims 4 custom content site, has more stuff than any site i seen yet.

Enjoy! Smile

Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:10

Misfit203 wrote:@kupocygirl

The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe
3dmgame.dll
3dmgame.ini

Hey I'm missing the.sims.4.launcher.exe from my folder, why is that?

Last edited by HelloMello on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:23; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:11

SoSoBelle wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:@Carlos  Thanks

Enjoy! Smile

Thank you so much!
Yeah thanks :3 There goes my life xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:19

admin theres a crack ive tryed now on torrenz that works just fine nor blur after using the loo or shower and no crashing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:24

kidrock2k12 wrote:admin theres a crack ive tryed now on torrenz that works just fine nor blur after using the loo or shower and no crashing
Which one is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:26

hewxo wrote:
kidrock2k12 wrote:admin theres a crack ive tryed now on torrenz that works just fine nor blur after using the loo or shower and no crashing
Which one is it?
its called the sims 4 crack with pixalfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:33

Misfit203 wrote:@kupocygirl

The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe
3dmgame.dll
3dmgame.ini

Credit goes to Flixcraze & Krstncrsh for compiling th
is it normal for the torrent to take forever to download cause im downloading the skidrow torrent and it's taking hours. i want to wait for g4tw but i want to atleast try it out so that's why i'm downloading this torrent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:39

it depends it took me 30 mins i only got it tell my game comes active later 2 night but could be to do with the setting on your torrent client or internet peers connection

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:39

kupocygirl: Your welcome & sorry to ruin your life! Smile lol  BTW.... I sent you a message earlier.

@SoSoBelle:  Your welcome! Smile 

@HelloMello: Sent you a pm, check your messages

booellis9: It really depends on how many people are sharing it, and how many are downloading it. i downloaded it before the crack was released when not many people would bother, so i had good download speed,

now everyone and there mother wants it being that its cracked now, so it may or may not get much better.

you can refer to this if you havent already, posted by @Admin. it may help some. 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:06

One of the sims gurus just tweeted:
"Fun Tip: If you have an illegitimate copy of the game, things will start to go hilariously wrong for you. It's not a bug Smile"
What do you guys think? Bs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:18

ana1000 wrote:One of the sims gurus just tweeted:
"Fun Tip: If you have an illegitimate copy of the game, things will start to go hilariously wrong for you. It's not a bug Smile"
Even if its true The Sims has the community which can do w/e it likes with Maxis game it can mod it, bend it, fix it, crash it this is nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:26

You're
simonmana wrote:
Even if its true The Sims has the community which can do w/e it likes with Maxis game it can mod it, bend it, fix it, crash it this is nothing.
Probably right, but I have to admit that i just found amusing the fact that he says that they are trying to troll the pirates. I thought that asking 70€ for the was the trolling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:29

ana1000 wrote:You're
simonmana wrote:
Probably right, but I have to admit that i just found amusing the fact that he says that they are trying to troll the pirates. I thought that asking 70€ for the game was the trolling.
It happened with Game Dev Tycoon too but it failed.More stable cracks are being released probably a build from g4w will be released by the end of the week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top