Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS3W error app crash. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS3W error app crash. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty TS3W error app crash. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 28 Aug 2014, 19:37

First topic message reminder :

Hello. How can i fix this error ( APPCRASH )?

Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    TS3W.exe
  Application Version:    0.2.0.209
  Application Timestamp:    52d872da
  Fault Module Name:    MSVCR80.dll
  Fault Module Version:    8.0.50727.6195
  Fault Module Timestamp:    4dcddbf3
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Offset:    000172d7
  OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    044f
  Additional Information 2:    044f5d804e095772eddecffc100bd7ae
  Additional Information 3:    b8d5
  Additional Information 4:    b8d56f48281a478a21f3b9ba8201f9a8

I apply The Sims 3 fix. I have The Sims 3 base game, Supernatural, Into The Future, Showtime, Ambitions, Late Night, Island Paradise, Seasons, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Generations, World Adventures.
Thanks.! The Sims 3 plumbob Tea 3 Tea 3 
P.S: I uninstall the sims 3 and i Install again, I apply (again ) the fix and didn't work.
I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm from Romania.

Back to top Go down

TS3W error app crash. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: TS3W error app crash. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 22:35

Hello,
Please do not double post, and edit your post like I did.
I have colored the Helper suggestion which you must have overlooked. Can you see if this suggestion helps you?

Back to top Go down

TS3W error app crash. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: TS3W error app crash. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 13:47

My game it's still crashed. I try all.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:18

RebecaRebe wrote:My game it's still crashed. I try all.

Hello again,

Can you post some information about your computer specifications ? Is it strong enough to run The Sims 3 and the expansions ? Also, what expansions do you have installed ?

If you have many expansions, you could try un-installing a few of them. After that, re-boot the computer. Next, repeat the steps from #2 to #4 here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

After which, please re-start the game; see if the gme crashes again. Good luck and let us know if anything worked !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 16:27

I have The Sims 3 base game, Ambitions, Generations, Island Paradise, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, Supernatural. I uninstalled and I installed again all expansions. Also I repeated the steps from 2 to 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 Sep 2014, 18:06

RebecaRebe wrote:I have The Sims 3 base game, Ambitions, Generations, Island Paradise, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, Supernatural. I uninstalled and I installed again all expansions. Also I repeated the steps from 2 to 4.

So...is your game still crashing ? What about your computer specs ? Smile 

And again: can you try un-installing one or two (or more) of these expansions, just to see if anything improves in your gameplay ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 21:29

I uninstalled all my expansions, the base game, I deleted my custom content because I don't need them and it's still crashed. I have to put dxdiag?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 08 Sep 2014, 22:13

RebecaRebe wrote:I uninstalled all my expansions, the base game, I deleted my custom content because I don't need them and it's still crashed. I have to put dxdiag?
Good idea. Check your device manager while you are taking screenshots to see if you have any issue on your machine... Did you run the Crash Log Analyzer for The Sims 3?
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 14:27

Crash log:

Here is The Sims 3 Crash Log Analyzer.

I can resolve this problem? The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Sep 2014, 00:04

RebecaRebe wrote:
Crash log:

Here is The Sims 3 Crash Log Analyzer.

I can resolve this problem? The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob

I put you crash log into a "spoiler". 

That said...do you mean you re-installed all your expansions too ? What I meant to say before, was that you should play with FEWER expansions. So just un-install a couple of expansions, if you haven't done so yet. 

Last edited by Carlos on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 21:39; edited 2 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Wed 10 Sep 2014, 02:20

Hello,

You have a slow processor for The Sims 3 which might make your computer work harder to run the game. That said, you should definitely lower your graphic settings like reflections and mirrors. It was mentioned but you have not updated us on your graphic settings. You can change them from Main Menu, Options Panel ( ... ). It wouldn't hurt to have them completely low.
Please report back as soon as you can so we can look at other solutions if this does not work.

Thanks!
Like a Star @ heaven Layloria
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 10 Sep 2014, 19:00

You seem to have too little RAM. Check your Virtual RAM configuration on your system settings and let us know.

Of course, Carlos is much more experienced than me, so you should follow his advice if the RAM configuration changes don't fix your game (I'd use at least 8 GB or virtual memory, but more would be better, if you have lots of Hard Disk space go with something around 24 GB, just in case).

Anyway, with that little RAM your game, if working, will be really slow, you should also set your game options to the minimum possible (including screen resolution / run in window mode with a small size), specially visible lots and texture details...
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 21:21

OMG! Thank you so so much!!!! Layloria. My game works perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 10 Sep 2014, 22:10

RebecaRebe wrote:OMG! Thank you so so much!!!! Layloria. My game works perfectly.
Great you fixed it! Can a moderator close the topic as solved?
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 14:47

Yes. Thanks SO much!!!

-Topic solved and locked.
Glad it worked!
Just create another topic if you have another question. Wink

cezra31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top