Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Script error on launcher and blank menus on game start screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Script error on launcher and blank menus on game start screen Empty Sims 3 Script error on launcher and blank menus on game start screen

Post by Guest Mon 01 Sep 2014, 03:01

so I have been through the ultimate fix and the manual update as well as updating on the sims launcher, i firstly get a script error when launching from the desktop icon and then when it does eventually load i get blank menus and I can only Alt+F4 to exit

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Script error on launcher and blank menus on game start screen Empty Re: Sims 3 Script error on launcher and blank menus on game start screen

Post by Guest Mon 01 Sep 2014, 03:09

Hi there!

For fixing the blank menus, you should read this post and follow the instructions carefully:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t859-the-sims-3-text-balloons-not-showing-missing-fix

As for the script error, you shouldn't worry about that. A possible fix is making sure that the Java and Flash Player and properly updated and restart your computer. But you can click "Yes" or "No". It won't really affect the starting of the game or the game at all. It's just an annoyance.

Let us know how it goes with the blank menus! Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Script error on launcher and blank menus on game start screen Empty Re: Sims 3 Script error on launcher and blank menus on game start screen

Post by Guest Mon 01 Sep 2014, 03:16

U LEGEND, seems to be fine, have launched a new game on island paradise and is loading fine. Thanks very much for your help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Sep 2014, 03:16

No problem! I'm glad this fixed your issues.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top