Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] Empty Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014]

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 08:37

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014]

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] Empty by Misfit203 Yesterday at 6:30 pm

when installing the new updates & cracks whether v.2 -v.7

0. temporarily disable your antivirus

1. copy the folders from the update folder to your sims 4 main directory, confirm overwriting any files in those folders.

2. copy any folders from the crack folder to your sims 4 main directory, confirm overwriting any files in those folders.

3. goto sims 4/game/bin and delete the file The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

4. rename the newly placed TS4.par file to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

5. right click on The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe and select properties then compatability. check run as administrator. also select compatability mode for windows XP Service Pack 3. Click apply, then close properties.

6. right click on TS4.exe and select properties then compatability. check run as administrator. also select compatability mode for windows XP Service Pack 3. Click apply, then close properties.

7. open Origin then goto application settingsuncheck the 3 boxes in the updates sectionuncheck the one box in cloud storage as well as theone box in beta participation.

8. next while still in application settings goto Origin in gameUncheck enable Origin in game. close Origin window.

9. start game, [alt+Tab] back to desktop, restart your antivirus, [alt+tab] back to game.

10. have fun! 

if you still have problems, be sure you have the following redistibutable files also installed.

in the directory "The SIMS 4-Deluxe Edition-SKIDROWCRACK\__Installer\vc\vc2013\redist"

vcredist_x64.exe

vcredist_x86.exe

install both files if your on a 64bit system,
or just the x86 file on a 32bit system.

***New Tip 09/10/2014***
If crashing persists after all above steps try this...
Delete or remove game saves created from earlier versions of cracks and start new.
Save Directory: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves

My game appears to run better, and these are things i have tried, hopefully it will work for you too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download tips

i personally haven't had any issues with any skidrowcracks downloads. as for popups or unintended downloads or whatever i have also had no problems. being that there are 2 skidrowcracks sites, i will say that the site i use is the .com site, not the .net site.

i use google chrome as a browser, with JavaScript Popup Blocker <-- (Link) extension added.
 i also run Avast Antivirus which also has added an extension in my google chrome browser.

between these 2 extensions added to my browser, i usually have no problems with security or popups when using websites.

Here are some more downloading tips, they may or may not pertain to skidrowcracks website, i cant say for sure, but are very important things to know when using websites for downloading, and trying to stay safe. many websites will try and fool you with fake links and other things. if you look out for the following things, these will help you avoid bad situations

when clicking download links on websites, always watch the top of the page for a banner. look to the right side of the banner if there is one, you may see a skip this ad timer counting down. if you see that, it means that any download links on that page are not valid. wait til the timer reaches zero and then click skip ad.

some sites may also try to get you to use a special downloader. look around on that pageits usually not very obvious but there is usually a checkbox or something allowing you to not use the special downloader. if you ever goto a site which doesn't allow you to avoid using these downloaders, don't trust them. any legitimate download will give you an option to avoid using special downloaders and just download the file itself.

The Sims 4 Cheats

Money, Career, Skill, Aspiration, and Other Testing Cheats

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] Cheats
This is a list of cheats in The Sims 4 that allow you to get money, prevent death,
Open the Cheat Console by pressing Control + Shift + C. From there, you can type commands that function as cheats for The Sims 4. Press enter to activate the cheat, then press control + shift + c again to close the cheat console.
Here's a quick list of the main cheats you need:

• Type kaching or rosebud - Gives the family $1000 each time you type them.

• Type Motherlode - Gives the family $50,000 each time you type it.

• Sim Stuck? Type Resetsim Firstname Lastname - to reset a stuck Sim back to the home lot and resume your game.

• Type death.toggle to disable death. You will need to do this every time you load your game. It does not say death is off/on, just that it's toggled.. so if you do it multiple times in one game, try and keep track of whether death is on or off.

• hideheadlineeffects on/off toggle between showing headline effects over Sims. This is good for taking screenshots or making movies.

• freerealestate on/off - Makes homes free when typed while shopping for a house - this can let you live in a mansion without needing to afford it.

• households.autopay_bills - Annoying bills will trouble you no longer.

• sims.remove_all_buffs will remove all moodlets from your Sim. Those from high needs and environment will come back up, so you can effectively remove negative moodlets with this one.

• fps on/off - display frames per second. Good for tuning graphical settings for optimal performance.

• fullscreen - type this to toggle between fullscreen and windowed mode - you can even adjust window size! Great for checking guides while you play.

Testing Cheats

Testing Cheats
To enable Testing Cheats, type testingcheats on. To disable them, type testingcheats off. The console will say, "Cheats Enabled". You must do this every time you load an area until a bug is fixed. Here are the things you can do with testingcheats - note that this command is also necessary for the extra cheats further down.

Shift-Click the Mailbox to access the ability to lock needs for your current household or the entire neighborhood. Disable Need Decay will make needs stop falling; re-enabling them is as simple as selecting Enable Need Decay. Make Happy will then fill needs to the maximum. You can do this on an individual Sim level by Shift-Clicking Your Sims. This will let you select to make only that Sim's needs static or make them happy by filling all needs. You are also able to completely redesign a Sim by shift-clicking them and selecting Modify in CAS. This takes you to Create-A-Sim where you can make the Sim look however you want, but not change their gender or traits.
To fully edit a Sim in Create-a-Sim, type cas.fulleditmode with Testing Cheats On. This will let you change the gender, traits, everything, and is much more powerful than the scaled down version you get without typing this cheat. Thanks Pokeh321 for giving me this information.
Shift-Clicking NPC Sims will allow you to add them to your household or reset them if they get stuck. You should also be able to enable/disable need decay and make them happy if you so choose - good if your Sim's date has to leave due to being tired! You can also Edit them in CAS if you like.
Shift-Clicking the Ground will allow you to Teleport anywhere you could walk in the neighborhood.Shift-Clicking Objects allows you to reset them, should something get stuck or broken.
Shift-Clicking Objects, for those that can get dirty, allows you to either make them dirty or clean - all objectcs can be reset, as well.
Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] Cheatobjects
Customize the size of Items - Enlarge or Shrink - This only works while in build mode, as changing object size requires you to be able to fit it somewhere. Take the object you want to change size of and Press Shift + ] to make it bigger. You can shrink objects down to one tile by using Shift + [ or using Control + Z to undo your changes. Press this too much and it will grow enormously. The controls for this are a little wonky, so experimentation is recommended. I press control + ] then move the object to see the change. This is necessary. Thankfully, if you go overboard like in the picture above you can always undo it and shrink the object down to a size you like.

Skill, Career, and Aspiration Cheats

Powerful Hidden Cheats
With the permission of TwistedMexi, a Simmer who took the time to look into The Sims 4's source code and find all the developer cheats, I am listing the cheats that help with Sims 4's Skills, Careers, and other common things here. You can find a full list of cheats TwistedMexi has discovered hereThe Wiki is being updated with newly discovered cheats, so you might find something that helps you a lot there.

Testingcheats on should be enabled, as some cheats will not work without it. Skill/Career cheats affect the selected Sim.
Money X - Type Money 50000 or 1000000, whatever you like, and your family will have that amount exactly. This can be used to subtract funds, because it sets the money to whatever amount you specify.
Satisfaction/Aspiration Cheats - Type aspirations.complete_current_milestone and you will get all the satisfaction from completing those, while moving closer to the special trait you get. You can do this over and over to get all special reward traits on a Sim. To simply get 100 Satisfaction, typesims.add_buff Points, followed by sims.remove_buff points. You must type these two over and over to get the 100 satisfaction again. The Aspiration cheat is better in my opinion.
Infinite Consumables - One-time use potions can be bought with satisfaction. You may also milk Cow Plants that have killed Sims to get a potion that increases a Sim's lifespan. You can make these consumables infinite by using the objects.consumables_infinite_toggle Cheat. This can allow you to always get a particular emotion, or make a Sim immortal with aging still on.
Remove negative moodlets by typing Sims.remove_all_buffs. This will take away positive as well, but you can get those back. The link to TwistedMexican's wiki has a list of all buffs, which can be added/removed individually.
Careers Cheats - Type Careers.promote X - for example careers.promote astronaut would promote your Sim 1 level in the Astronaut career. Any Careers that have multiple words should contain no spaces, for example careers.promote secretagent. careers.demote X also works, causing a Sim to go back a level. You cannot use this to go back to the branch choice for a career - if you're at the first level of a branch, you'll be fired using this.
Skill Cheats - Type Stats.set_skill_level skill X with X being the level of skill you'd like the selected Sim to be. You can find _ near the backspace key on your keyboard. Skills are named like this:

• Stats.set_skill_level major_handiness 10 - make handiness 10. Note the Major_ before the skill name. If you did this, you'd see the level 10 popup. If you want to see what unlocks with each level, read the guide or adjust it by 1 each time so that you can see information on each new level. Here are all the skills you can type

• Major_Bartending (Mixology)

• Major_Charisma

• Major_Comedy

• Major_Fishing

• Major_Gardening

• Major_GourmetCooking

• Major_Guitar

• Major_Handiness

• Major_HomestyleCooking

• Major_Logic

• Major_Mischief

• Major_Painting

• Major_Piano

• Major_Programming

• Major_Reaping

• Major_RocketScience

• Major_VideoGaming

• Major_Violin

• Major_Writing

• Skill_Child_Creativity

• Skill_Child_Mental

• Skill_Child_Motor

• Skill_Child_Social

• Skill_Fitness

Head to TwistedMexican's wiki to find more. I've only listed common cheats that I think players would use regularly. If you visit the wiki, you can find cheats for adding Traits, boosting (or destroying) relationships, aiding in Sim death, and even how to make a Sim behave as a maid.

Credit To http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/cheats.php for providing these cheats.

Last edited by Misfit203 on Tue 21 Oct 2014, 00:16; edited 19 times in total

Back to top Go down

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] Empty Re: Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014]

Post by Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 21:23

I am no noob when it comes to playing pirated games, but man, the instructions for this one are damn complicated. 
I did everything right, I think, when I try to play the game I get "invalid or missing .par file. reinstall your game" message (something along those lines, my laptop's not in English). What do I do?
I miss good old TS3 - mount the image, install, overwrite two files, play Very Happy

edit: I think I renamed the original .par file lol, but the thing is, there is no .par file in the crack v.4 from s-word?? I am so confused.

Back to top Go down

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] Empty Re: Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014]

Post by Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 21:46

nowherewarm wrote:I miss good old TS3 - mount the image, install, overwrite two files, play Very Happy
I did not rename the .par file, so i think different things are helping different people and their computers. And i don't run the game as administrator or anything, i guess i'm just lucky or something  scratch

I'm sure that a "simple" crack and manual come, just like in the Sims 3. And a user-friendly one from G4TW! :-D

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Sep 2014, 22:09

LSSD wrote:I did not rename the .par file, so i think different things are helping different people and their computers. And i don't run the game as administrator or anything, i guess i'm just lucky or something  scratch

I'm sure that a "simple" crack and manual come, just like in the Sims 3. And a user-friendly one from G4TW! :-D

Hello LSSD,

I didn't rename anything either; Plus, I'm not running the game as Administrator. And I haven't noticed any crashes or the like. From my experience, all these CTD ("crash-to-desktop") issues are often due to...

1) inferior hardware: e.g. you cannot expect a cheap laptop with an "integrated graphics chip" and only 2GB of RAM to run that game properly. Although that example is a bit extreme, you get the idea.

2) DEP issues: "Data Execution Prevention" is a "security"-feature in many modern computer operating systems (be it Windows, Mac OS or Linux). This can often cause games to crash too.

3) RAM issues: if you have enough RAM, a 64-bit CPU, a 64-bit operating system and a motherboard that supports "memory remapping" (= in very simple terms, allowing user applications to use more than the standard 2GB of the RAM), then you are able to do some tweaking of your RAM. To enable the game(s) to use more than the default amount of 2GB RAM.

The thing with "run as Administrator" isn't that bad of an advice either, though only of secondary importance, in my humble opinion.

//EDIT

By the way Misfit203, please do not *bump* on here. This is against the forum rules. Wink  I deleted your bump post.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 05:18

I don't gut any of this instructions, sorry Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 23:16

@nowherewarm

There is no new The.Sims.4.Launcher.par file in the updated cracks. but the new updates do have a new TS4.par file in the Sims 4/game/bin folder. so you need to delete the old The.Sims.4.Launcher.par file and then rename TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par instead.

@Carlos, im sorry for the bump

//EDIT

@maKa01

when you download the sims 4 cracks & updates and extract the .rar files, you will be left with 2 folders that you extracted.
one will be called crack and the other will be called update or update 2. 

temporarily turn off your antivirus program

inside the update folder there will be 4 folders called:

__Installer

Data

Game

Support

you will copy those folders into your main sims 4 directory. it will ask you if you wish to merge folders just click yes whenever asked. if it asks you to overwrite anything also say yes or yes to all.

Then you will goto the crack folder you have extracted, inside it you will find a folder called game. also copy that to the main Sims 4 directory. if asked to merge folders, click yes and if asked to overwrite files also click yes or yes to all..

then you may follow the rest of the other tips. starting at #3

3. goto sims 4/game/bin and delete the file The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

4. rename the newly placed TS4.par file to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

5. right click on The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe and select properties then compatability. check run as administrator. also select compatability mode for windows XP Service Pack 3. Click apply, then close properties.

6. right click on TS4.exe and select properties then compatability. check run as administrator. also select compatability mode for windows XP Service Pack 3. Click apply, then close properties.

7. open Origin then goto application settingsuncheck the 3 boxes in the updates sectionuncheck the one box in cloud storage as well as theone box in beta participation.

8. next while still in application settings goto Origin in gameUncheck enable Origin in game. close Origin window.

9. start game, [alt+Tab] back to desktop, restart your antivirus, [alt+tab] back to game.

10. have fun! 

if you still have problems, be sure you have the following redistibutable files also installed.

in the directory "The SIMS 4-Deluxe Edition-SKIDROWCRACK\__Installer\vc\vc2013\redist"

vcredist_x64.exe

vcredist_x86.exe

install both files if your on a 64bit system,
or just the x86 file on a 32bit system.

***New Tip 09/10/2014***
If crashing persists after all above steps try this...
Delete or remove game saves created from earlier versions of cracks and start new.
Save Directory: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 00:23

I was curious about the crack at SKIDROW. I tried downloading it "internet protected to the teeth" First they tried to get me to install someones downloader? Why? My PC downloads that type of stuff all day without added "untrusted" programs? I got pop ups, javascript download attempts, need to update flash player attempts, web pages opened without permission (thankfully killed by my protection), (my win 7 ultimate is 100 percent updated in everything always) MORE popups clicking the so-called (secure download) and the direct link? direct to a (pay-to-download-site) I know how to close out the attempts to install crap into my browser, and system. If you are someone who does not? DO NOT try to download that new v5 crack. Either it has been changed since people claimed it worked, or someone is losing it. The only actual working (free option) is in german, and downloads a (javascript launch file "was supposed to be the crack") that got burnt unclicked... lol  I have not tried the game itself, but it probably downloads fine. All that is needed to screw up your system is 1 tiny file ran however... Better wait til G4TW post the entire thing to get this inadequate start to the S4 series..... My advice/opinion only. I am not calling anyone a lier, but the links (right now at this very moment) (can't speak for earlier) is adware/malware traps. If that crack was legit? It has been compromised now.  Facepalm Wat.  

(NOTE) this was my personal experience with the attempt. I am no programmer, but I download a LOT of stuff. There is absolutely NO REASON that download should be "tricky in any way" to get. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 00:47

Confucious wrote:I was curious about the crack at SKIDROW. I tried downloading it "internet protected to the teeth" First they tried to get me to install someones downloader? Why? My PC downloads that type of stuff all day without added "untrusted" programs? I got pop ups, javascript download attempts, need to update flash player attempts, web pages opened without permission (thankfully killed by my protection), (my win 7 ultimate is 100 percent updated in everything always) MORE popups clicking the so-called (secure download) and the direct link? direct to a (pay-to-download-site) I know how to close out the attempts to install crap into my browser, and system. If you are someone who does not? DO NOT try to download that new v5 crack. Either it has been changed since people claimed it worked, or someone is losing it. The only actual working (free option) is in german, and downloads a (javascript launch file "was supposed to be the crack") that got burnt unclicked... lol  I have not tried the game itself, but it probably downloads fine. All that is needed to screw up your system is 1 tiny file ran however... Better wait til G4TW post the entire thing to get this inadequate start to the S4 series..... My advice/opinion only. I am not calling anyone a lier, but the links (right now at this very moment) (can't speak for earlier) is adware/malware traps. If that crack was legit? It has been compromised now.  Facepalm Wat.  

(NOTE) this was my personal experience with the attempt. I am no programmer, but I download a LOT of stuff. There is absolutely NO REASON that download should be "tricky in any way" to get. Shocked

I'm sorry you downloaded a special "downloader" from a bad source, but that was a mistake. You should know from experience that those sort of things are Malware and not intended by anyone involved with the crack or anyone distributing the legit torrent. So, any problems you are experiencing are pretty much your own fault, be more careful next time. It has nothing to do with the torrent though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 01:23

I am not experiencing any problems. I didn't even download the game. lol lol!  I tried their crack link out of simple curiosity, and knew what I was doing. Did you even read my post? lol Facepalm  Razz  I was WARNING people NOT to try it. I downloaded no "special downloader" either. I started from "their 2 links" for the v.5 crack on the site. These post often mention the cracks, as no one can wait til GFTW fixes everything? I mentioned the V.5 crack from skid row. Yes, it applies, it is crack V 5? So I looked at it. I am not dumb enough to install any of it. At least read what I said before you try talk to me in troll.... thank you. :$:  Razz lol  (Add-on) I stand by what I said. I wouldn't try to download that crack at skidrow now. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 01:41

By the way? Your proffessional diagnosis of my post, with your 1, and only post (joined today after my post)? Yah, alrighty then. lol Very Happy Your post indeed had nothing to do with this topic, as you never even read my post? (obviously?) lol  Facepalm    :newfag: What he said. lol!

P.S. I apologize folks. I dislike "post skimmers" who delight in trying to make people look like a fool for no reason. If you read my post "(Baromosa) so eagerly quoted", and ran down very rapidly, and inaccurately... lol Razz  I said nothing but the skidrow links everyone keeps going on about has bad links at this very moment (not in the past, or future), and explained why I said it. I only recommended (from my experience there), they wait for GFTW to post all of it, not try get that V.5 crack from that web sites links. pirat Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 03:11

Confucious wrote:I am not experiencing any problems. I didn't even download the game. lol lol!  I tried their crack link out of simple curiosity, and knew what I was doing. Did you even read my post? lol Facepalm  Razz  I was WARNING people NOT to try it. I downloaded no "special downloader" either. I started from "their 2 links" for the v.5 crack on the site. These post often mention the cracks, as no one can wait til GFTW fixes everything? I mentioned the V.5 crack from skid row. Yes, it applies, it is crack V 5? So I looked at it. I am not dumb enough to install any of it. At least read what I said before you try talk to me in troll.... thank you. :$:  Razz lol  (Add-on) I stand by what I said. I wouldn't try to download that crack at skidrow now. lol!
so it's fake? cuase my friend really want to  download the links from skidrow
by the way, I seen two sites to skidrow  Shocked  it's weird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:34

Just saying. It never gave me the actual download of the new v.5 crack, and was full of attempts to get you to install things, and popups. They tried to get me to install a downloader program on 1 of the options (maybe it was real, or not). You shouldn't need anything special to get a download. Especially one so small. lol Razz While I understand popups are an unwanted, but existant part of todays internet. These were excessive, and persistant. Someone must have gotten something that worked I assume at some point. Judging from some of the other post above. I was offering advice from my experience using the links at skidrow to the new v.5 crack only. If I even try this game before some kind of expansion comes out. I will wait for GFTW to have it. To be sure it is both safe, and functional. That was my point. Why risk it? Hammertime  Have a great day everyone. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 13:28

I tested the Skidrow crack and it works really well. And it no longer crashes. What remains is the origin detail and the antivirus problem. Aside of this, I experienced no problems Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 13:39

I downloaded the V5 crack yesterday and I've had no problems with it, I was playing the game all day yesterday and I'm about to play it again now. No crashes, no EA trollin blur bug, so far everything works. I also didn't experience any problems getting the actual download, I downloaded the game via their direct link then downloaded the crack from one of the links, I didn't get any malware, pop-ups or suspicious download software.

Bear in mind that I didn't download this crack without thinking, I have a brand new computer I got just this week so I was hesitating quite a lot. But Avast didn't find any viruses. 

And yes, I signed up to the forums just now to say this but I'm not telling everyone to go and download this crack, it can be quite confusing to get it working and after what has happened to Confucious, maybe their website is not 100% trust-worthy so be cautious. I'm just sharing my own experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 15:38

could anyone say exactly what torrents you should download? I'm hangin on both TPB and kickass but I just don't know what torrent to pick so that i know it'll work.

Last time i tried one of those 3DM torrents my computer went bonkers at the dll file. when I restarted I could not access my desktop or any of my programs, i had to reset the computer to an earlier point to have it work again. And I'd like to avoid that : /

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 17:32

Confucious wrote:I am not experiencing any problems. I didn't even download the game. lol lol!  I tried their crack link out of simple curiosity, and knew what I was doing. Did you even read my post? lol Facepalm  Razz  I was WARNING people NOT to try it. I downloaded no "special downloader" either. I started from "their 2 links" for the v.5 crack on the site. These post often mention the cracks, as no one can wait til GFTW fixes everything? I mentioned the V.5 crack from skid row. Yes, it applies, it is crack V 5? So I looked at it. I am not dumb enough to install any of it. At least read what I said before you try talk to me in troll.... thank you. :$:  Razz lol  (Add-on) I stand by what I said. I wouldn't try to download that crack at skidrow now. lol!

Learn to get your point out more precisely then. You just posted a bunch of things in question form because you can't make a logical flow of events. And if you didn't actually download it, you don't need to warn people because you "looked at" a bad source. You don't know enough about skidrow or the internet, so please don't give out free advice. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 Sep 2014, 18:47

Baromosa wrote:
Learn to get your point out more precisely then. You just posted a bunch of things in question form because you can't make a logical flow of events. And if you didn't actually download it, you don't need to warn people because you "looked at" a bad source. You don't know enough about skidrow or the internet, so please don't give out free advice. Thanks.

Hello Baromosa,

This is not a doctoral seminar about "internet security", so inaccuracies shouldn't be taken that seriously. So what's the reason for the hate ? Smile  No need for any argument.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 10:46

Hey!
I have Windows 8.1 and i been dying to play this game. Basically first few times i been trying to make this work and failing every single time. First i get activation code thing then it said im missing par file.
So now i followed your steps. Everything went smooth untill i tried to turn it on. It gives this error. "Unable to start: Can't run The Sims 4 with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minimum spesifications  and the latest video drivers are installed."

Any ideas how to fix it? I did try to change compatibility to different ones but it seem to give same result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 11:24

Hey guys, a question. Where exactly do you get the product code for the Origin activation from?

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 16:51

Thanks for the tips, but I followed all of them and my game started crashing every time I add another sim to the family. I don't know why, my computed is from 2012. I checked the Sims 4 requirments and everything is working fine except that I don't have Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.0 GHz Dual Core required if using integrated graphics), I have AMD A4-3320M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, maybe it's because of that and I can't play the game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 23:02

Baromosa wrote:

The advice was gave, on "my experience. The links I used were skidrow links. What are you? Their PR coordinator? I never demanded anyone take my advice. It was just that "advice". You seem to have an issue with things you do not agree with. I will not waste any more time replying to you. You flamed me with your first post ever on this site? The same day you joined...? I will politely ask you stop harassing me, and my post. No one is forcing you to take my advice. Maybe they fixed the links now? I have no idea. I am not here to try to prove anything. This is a chit chat section. I can voice any experience, or opinion I wish within the forum guidelines? Unless you are now the administrator? Which you definatley are not. Please stop making me "your topic"? Thank you. Have a wonderful day. :newfag: What he said.

//EDIT

Carlos wrote:
Baromosa wrote:

Hello Baromosa,

This is not a doctoral seminar about "internet security", so inaccuracies shouldn't be taken that seriously. So what's the reason for the hate ? Smile  No need for any argument.

I was just telling you guys what I got the day I tried the 2 links there to the v.5 crack. I also pointed out it was "advice only", AND "my experience only". That I could not speak for anything there "past, or future". Only at that moment. I have no idea what this persons problem is. They joined, and started trolling me right after my post almost. Now they try to basically tell me what I can post as well? No affraid bounce  I apologize if I sounded angry in any way in my replies to them, but they are getting a bit annoying. read all my post here. I say only "my opinions", and "my experience here". I never hate on members, only EA on occasion, and I try keep that polite? lol lol!  If I offended anyone here "besides my harasser"? I do apologize sincerely. Have a great evening. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Sep 2014, 23:25

Confucious wrote:
I was just telling you guys what I got the day I tried the 2 links there to the v.5 crack. I also pointed out it was "advice only", AND "my experience only". That I could not speak for anything there "past, or future". Only at that moment. I have no idea what this persons problem is. They joined, and started trolling me right after my post almost. Now they try to basically tell me what I can post as well? No affraid bounce  I apologize if I sounded angry in any way in my replies to them, but they are getting a bit annoying. read all my post here. I say only "my opinions", and "my experience here". I never hate on members, only EA on occasion, and I try keep that polite? lol lol!  If I offended anyone here "besides my harasser"? I do apologize sincerely. Have a great evening. Smile

My post was NOT aimed at you, Confucious. Wink  It was aimed for "Baromosa", but OK. Razz  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 23:29

Carlos wrote:
Confucious wrote:

My post was NOT aimed at you, Confucious. Wink  It was aimed for "Baromosa", but OK. Razz  

I know it wasn't, but they keep dissecting what I said. I just wanted you guys to know. I am not hating on anyone. I simply shared "my experience". I left them a reply, that I won't reply to them any more. "Ok, I left a bit more, but I have reason to. They are harassing me?" lol Razz  I As far as I am concerned? It is over. Help lol!  I promise. Smile

Last edited by Confucious on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 23:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i never think of everything it seems as I first type it. lol xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 06:37

I finally downloaded the SkidRow Sims 4 as well as the crack (version 5) and I'm not having any issues with the game at all and I've been playing for about 4 hours now. Did a saved game and went back and again no problems. No issues with travel or anything. I was a bit confused on how to get the game going but did a search on youtube and watched a step by step video on how to crack it. I think the You Tube user's name is Entertainment4u or something like that.
So far I do like the game. But, I think it would be a lot more fun when expantion packs come out. The comunity lots to visit are very limited Sad The CAS is weird. I did install some custom content I just have to find it in CAS...no clue. I downloaded a few custom homes but have no idea where they are or how to add them into the game. If anyone knows how please let me know. A lot to figure out for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Sep 2014, 01:54

mslisalisa wrote:I finally downloaded the SkidRow Sims 4 as well as the crack (version 5) and I'm not having any issues with the game at all and I've been playing for about 4 hours now. Did a saved game and went back and again no problems. No issues with travel or anything. I was a bit confused on how to get the game going but did a search on youtube and watched a step by step video on how to crack it. I think the You Tube user's name is Entertainment4u or something like that.
So far I do like the game. But, I think it would be a lot more fun when expantion packs come out. The comunity lots to visit are very limited Sad The CAS is weird. I did install some custom content I just have to find it in CAS...no clue. I downloaded a few custom homes but have no idea where they are or how to add them into the game. If anyone knows how please let me know. A lot to figure out for sure.
I see it works for a lot of people out there, so happy for you.
as for custom content, can't you just create a new folder in the bin folder of the game and put them in it or something?  Shocked

edit

I hope this will help you with the custom content, I found it in modthesims website
Extract instructions:
1. Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
2. Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Mods folder

• Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
  • Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] Icon2 No Extraction Required instructions:
1. Cut and paste the .zip file(s) into your Mods folder

• Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
  • Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\

good luck Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top