Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] - Page 2 Empty Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014]

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 08:37

First topic message reminder :

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014]

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] - Page 2 Empty by Misfit203 Yesterday at 6:30 pm

when installing the new updates & cracks whether v.2 -v.7

0. temporarily disable your antivirus

1. copy the folders from the update folder to your sims 4 main directory, confirm overwriting any files in those folders.

2. copy any folders from the crack folder to your sims 4 main directory, confirm overwriting any files in those folders.

3. goto sims 4/game/bin and delete the file The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

4. rename the newly placed TS4.par file to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

5. right click on The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe and select properties then compatability. check run as administrator. also select compatability mode for windows XP Service Pack 3. Click apply, then close properties.

6. right click on TS4.exe and select properties then compatability. check run as administrator. also select compatability mode for windows XP Service Pack 3. Click apply, then close properties.

7. open Origin then goto application settingsuncheck the 3 boxes in the updates sectionuncheck the one box in cloud storage as well as theone box in beta participation.

8. next while still in application settings goto Origin in gameUncheck enable Origin in game. close Origin window.

9. start game, [alt+Tab] back to desktop, restart your antivirus, [alt+tab] back to game.

10. have fun! 

if you still have problems, be sure you have the following redistibutable files also installed.

in the directory "The SIMS 4-Deluxe Edition-SKIDROWCRACK\__Installer\vc\vc2013\redist"

vcredist_x64.exe

vcredist_x86.exe

install both files if your on a 64bit system,
or just the x86 file on a 32bit system.

***New Tip 09/10/2014***
If crashing persists after all above steps try this...
Delete or remove game saves created from earlier versions of cracks and start new.
Save Directory: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves

My game appears to run better, and these are things i have tried, hopefully it will work for you too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download tips

i personally haven't had any issues with any skidrowcracks downloads. as for popups or unintended downloads or whatever i have also had no problems. being that there are 2 skidrowcracks sites, i will say that the site i use is the .com site, not the .net site.

i use google chrome as a browser, with JavaScript Popup Blocker <-- (Link) extension added.
 i also run Avast Antivirus which also has added an extension in my google chrome browser.

between these 2 extensions added to my browser, i usually have no problems with security or popups when using websites.

Here are some more downloading tips, they may or may not pertain to skidrowcracks website, i cant say for sure, but are very important things to know when using websites for downloading, and trying to stay safe. many websites will try and fool you with fake links and other things. if you look out for the following things, these will help you avoid bad situations

when clicking download links on websites, always watch the top of the page for a banner. look to the right side of the banner if there is one, you may see a skip this ad timer counting down. if you see that, it means that any download links on that page are not valid. wait til the timer reaches zero and then click skip ad.

some sites may also try to get you to use a special downloader. look around on that pageits usually not very obvious but there is usually a checkbox or something allowing you to not use the special downloader. if you ever goto a site which doesn't allow you to avoid using these downloaders, don't trust them. any legitimate download will give you an option to avoid using special downloaders and just download the file itself.

The Sims 4 Cheats

Money, Career, Skill, Aspiration, and Other Testing Cheats

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] - Page 2 Cheats
This is a list of cheats in The Sims 4 that allow you to get money, prevent death,
Open the Cheat Console by pressing Control + Shift + C. From there, you can type commands that function as cheats for The Sims 4. Press enter to activate the cheat, then press control + shift + c again to close the cheat console.
Here's a quick list of the main cheats you need:

• Type kaching or rosebud - Gives the family $1000 each time you type them.

• Type Motherlode - Gives the family $50,000 each time you type it.

• Sim Stuck? Type Resetsim Firstname Lastname - to reset a stuck Sim back to the home lot and resume your game.

• Type death.toggle to disable death. You will need to do this every time you load your game. It does not say death is off/on, just that it's toggled.. so if you do it multiple times in one game, try and keep track of whether death is on or off.

• hideheadlineeffects on/off toggle between showing headline effects over Sims. This is good for taking screenshots or making movies.

• freerealestate on/off - Makes homes free when typed while shopping for a house - this can let you live in a mansion without needing to afford it.

• households.autopay_bills - Annoying bills will trouble you no longer.

• sims.remove_all_buffs will remove all moodlets from your Sim. Those from high needs and environment will come back up, so you can effectively remove negative moodlets with this one.

• fps on/off - display frames per second. Good for tuning graphical settings for optimal performance.

• fullscreen - type this to toggle between fullscreen and windowed mode - you can even adjust window size! Great for checking guides while you play.

Testing Cheats

Testing Cheats
To enable Testing Cheats, type testingcheats on. To disable them, type testingcheats off. The console will say, "Cheats Enabled". You must do this every time you load an area until a bug is fixed. Here are the things you can do with testingcheats - note that this command is also necessary for the extra cheats further down.

Shift-Click the Mailbox to access the ability to lock needs for your current household or the entire neighborhood. Disable Need Decay will make needs stop falling; re-enabling them is as simple as selecting Enable Need Decay. Make Happy will then fill needs to the maximum. You can do this on an individual Sim level by Shift-Clicking Your Sims. This will let you select to make only that Sim's needs static or make them happy by filling all needs. You are also able to completely redesign a Sim by shift-clicking them and selecting Modify in CAS. This takes you to Create-A-Sim where you can make the Sim look however you want, but not change their gender or traits.
To fully edit a Sim in Create-a-Sim, type cas.fulleditmode with Testing Cheats On. This will let you change the gender, traits, everything, and is much more powerful than the scaled down version you get without typing this cheat. Thanks Pokeh321 for giving me this information.
Shift-Clicking NPC Sims will allow you to add them to your household or reset them if they get stuck. You should also be able to enable/disable need decay and make them happy if you so choose - good if your Sim's date has to leave due to being tired! You can also Edit them in CAS if you like.
Shift-Clicking the Ground will allow you to Teleport anywhere you could walk in the neighborhood.Shift-Clicking Objects allows you to reset them, should something get stuck or broken.
Shift-Clicking Objects, for those that can get dirty, allows you to either make them dirty or clean - all objectcs can be reset, as well.
Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] - Page 2 Cheatobjects
Customize the size of Items - Enlarge or Shrink - This only works while in build mode, as changing object size requires you to be able to fit it somewhere. Take the object you want to change size of and Press Shift + ] to make it bigger. You can shrink objects down to one tile by using Shift + [ or using Control + Z to undo your changes. Press this too much and it will grow enormously. The controls for this are a little wonky, so experimentation is recommended. I press control + ] then move the object to see the change. This is necessary. Thankfully, if you go overboard like in the picture above you can always undo it and shrink the object down to a size you like.

Skill, Career, and Aspiration Cheats

Powerful Hidden Cheats
With the permission of TwistedMexi, a Simmer who took the time to look into The Sims 4's source code and find all the developer cheats, I am listing the cheats that help with Sims 4's Skills, Careers, and other common things here. You can find a full list of cheats TwistedMexi has discovered hereThe Wiki is being updated with newly discovered cheats, so you might find something that helps you a lot there.

Testingcheats on should be enabled, as some cheats will not work without it. Skill/Career cheats affect the selected Sim.
Money X - Type Money 50000 or 1000000, whatever you like, and your family will have that amount exactly. This can be used to subtract funds, because it sets the money to whatever amount you specify.
Satisfaction/Aspiration Cheats - Type aspirations.complete_current_milestone and you will get all the satisfaction from completing those, while moving closer to the special trait you get. You can do this over and over to get all special reward traits on a Sim. To simply get 100 Satisfaction, typesims.add_buff Points, followed by sims.remove_buff points. You must type these two over and over to get the 100 satisfaction again. The Aspiration cheat is better in my opinion.
Infinite Consumables - One-time use potions can be bought with satisfaction. You may also milk Cow Plants that have killed Sims to get a potion that increases a Sim's lifespan. You can make these consumables infinite by using the objects.consumables_infinite_toggle Cheat. This can allow you to always get a particular emotion, or make a Sim immortal with aging still on.
Remove negative moodlets by typing Sims.remove_all_buffs. This will take away positive as well, but you can get those back. The link to TwistedMexican's wiki has a list of all buffs, which can be added/removed individually.
Careers Cheats - Type Careers.promote X - for example careers.promote astronaut would promote your Sim 1 level in the Astronaut career. Any Careers that have multiple words should contain no spaces, for example careers.promote secretagent. careers.demote X also works, causing a Sim to go back a level. You cannot use this to go back to the branch choice for a career - if you're at the first level of a branch, you'll be fired using this.
Skill Cheats - Type Stats.set_skill_level skill X with X being the level of skill you'd like the selected Sim to be. You can find _ near the backspace key on your keyboard. Skills are named like this:

• Stats.set_skill_level major_handiness 10 - make handiness 10. Note the Major_ before the skill name. If you did this, you'd see the level 10 popup. If you want to see what unlocks with each level, read the guide or adjust it by 1 each time so that you can see information on each new level. Here are all the skills you can type

• Major_Bartending (Mixology)

• Major_Charisma

• Major_Comedy

• Major_Fishing

• Major_Gardening

• Major_GourmetCooking

• Major_Guitar

• Major_Handiness

• Major_HomestyleCooking

• Major_Logic

• Major_Mischief

• Major_Painting

• Major_Piano

• Major_Programming

• Major_Reaping

• Major_RocketScience

• Major_VideoGaming

• Major_Violin

• Major_Writing

• Skill_Child_Creativity

• Skill_Child_Mental

• Skill_Child_Motor

• Skill_Child_Social

• Skill_Fitness

Head to TwistedMexican's wiki to find more. I've only listed common cheats that I think players would use regularly. If you visit the wiki, you can find cheats for adding Traits, boosting (or destroying) relationships, aiding in Sim death, and even how to make a Sim behave as a maid.

Credit To http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/cheats.php for providing these cheats.

Last edited by Misfit203 on Tue 21 Oct 2014, 00:16; edited 19 times in total

Back to top Go down

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014]

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 06:37

I finally downloaded the SkidRow Sims 4 as well as the crack (version 5) and I'm not having any issues with the game at all and I've been playing for about 4 hours now. Did a saved game and went back and again no problems. No issues with travel or anything. I was a bit confused on how to get the game going but did a search on youtube and watched a step by step video on how to crack it. I think the You Tube user's name is Entertainment4u or something like that.
So far I do like the game. But, I think it would be a lot more fun when expantion packs come out. The comunity lots to visit are very limited Sad The CAS is weird. I did install some custom content I just have to find it in CAS...no clue. I downloaded a few custom homes but have no idea where they are or how to add them into the game. If anyone knows how please let me know. A lot to figure out for sure.

Back to top Go down

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014]

Post by Guest Mon 15 Sep 2014, 01:54

mslisalisa wrote:I finally downloaded the SkidRow Sims 4 as well as the crack (version 5) and I'm not having any issues with the game at all and I've been playing for about 4 hours now. Did a saved game and went back and again no problems. No issues with travel or anything. I was a bit confused on how to get the game going but did a search on youtube and watched a step by step video on how to crack it. I think the You Tube user's name is Entertainment4u or something like that.
So far I do like the game. But, I think it would be a lot more fun when expantion packs come out. The comunity lots to visit are very limited Sad The CAS is weird. I did install some custom content I just have to find it in CAS...no clue. I downloaded a few custom homes but have no idea where they are or how to add them into the game. If anyone knows how please let me know. A lot to figure out for sure.
I see it works for a lot of people out there, so happy for you.
as for custom content, can't you just create a new folder in the bin folder of the game and put them in it or something?  Shocked

edit

I hope this will help you with the custom content, I found it in modthesims website
Extract instructions:
1. Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
2. Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Mods folder

• Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
  • Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] - Page 2 Icon2 No Extraction Required instructions:
1. Cut and paste the .zip file(s) into your Mods folder

• Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
  • Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\

good luck Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Sep 2014, 02:31

Thanks for the info! I finally figured out how to add a lot. Sims 4 is o.k. I'm sure it will be a lot more entertaining when they add new expantion packs. Honestly I like the Sims 3 better because there is more to do and more places to go. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Sep 2014, 03:53

mslisalisa wrote:Thanks for the info! I finally figured out how to add a lot. Sims 4 is o.k. I'm sure it will be a lot more entertaining when they add new expantion packs. Honestly I like the Sims 3 better because there is more to do and more places to go. 
yeas I guess, still they could have make it a little bit batter..but I"m too negative again, sorry Oh my...
you welcome to share more with me on this game. I also like the sims 3, but he most of the time crash on me Sad

Back to top Go down

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] - Page 2 Empty Working

Post by Guest Mon 15 Sep 2014, 05:28

i try this with my SKIDROW Carck V4... its working... and no crash anymore...
thanks.
But kinda disappoint with the game... i think sims 3 better...
well.... it just release... maybe when there expansion pack and so on, it will get better....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Sep 2014, 02:27

i personally haven't had any issues with any skidrowcracks downloads. as for popups or unintended downloads or whatever i have also had no problems. being that there are 2 skidrowcracks sites, i will say that the site i use is the .com site, not the .net site.

i use google chrome as a browser, with JavaScript Popup Blocker <-- (Link) extension added.
 i also run Avast Antivirus which also has added an extension in my google chrome browser.

between these 2 extensions added to my browser, i usually have no problems with security or popups when using websites.

Here are some more downloading tips, they may or may not pertain to skidrowcracks website, i cant say for sure, but are very important things to know when using websites for downloading, and trying to stay safe. many websites will try and fool you with fake links and other things. if you look out for the following things, these will help you avoid bad situations

when clicking download links on websites, always watch the top of the page for a banner. look to the right side of the banner if there is one, you may see a skip this ad timer counting down. if you see that, it means that any download links on that page are not valid. wait til the timer reaches zero and then click skip ad.

some sites may also try to get you to use a special downloader. look around on that page, its usually not very obvious but there is usually a checkbox or something allowing you to not use the special downloader. if you ever goto a site which doesn't allow you to avoid using these downloaders, don't trust them. any legitimate download will give you an option to avoid using special downloaders and just download the file itself.

//EDIT

The Sims 4 Cheats

Money, Career, Skill, Aspiration, and Other Testing Cheats

Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] - Page 2 Cheats
This is a list of cheats in The Sims 4 that allow you to get money, prevent death,
Open the Cheat Console by pressing Control + Shift + C. From there, you can type commands that function as cheats for The Sims 4. Press enter to activate the cheat, then press control + shift + c again to close the cheat console.
Here's a quick list of the main cheats you need:

• Type kaching or rosebud - Gives the family $1000 each time you type them.

• Type Motherlode - Gives the family $50,000 each time you type it.

• Sim Stuck? Type Resetsim Firstname Lastname - to reset a stuck Sim back to the home lot and resume your game.

• Type death.toggle to disable death. You will need to do this every time you load your game. It does not say death is off/on, just that it's toggled.. so if you do it multiple times in one game, try and keep track of whether death is on or off.

• hideheadlineeffects on/off toggle between showing headline effects over Sims. This is good for taking screenshots or making movies.

• freerealestate on/off - Makes homes free when typed while shopping for a house - this can let you live in a mansion without needing to afford it.

• households.autopay_bills - Annoying bills will trouble you no longer.

• sims.remove_all_buffs will remove all moodlets from your Sim. Those from high needs and environment will come back up, so you can effectively remove negative moodlets with this one.

• fps on/off - display frames per second. Good for tuning graphical settings for optimal performance.

• fullscreen - type this to toggle between fullscreen and windowed mode - you can even adjust window size! Great for checking guides while you play.

Testing Cheats

Testing Cheats
To enable Testing Cheats, type testingcheats on. To disable them, type testingcheats off. The console will say, "Cheats Enabled". You must do this every time you load an area until a bug is fixed. Here are the things you can do with testingcheats - note that this command is also necessary for the extra cheats further down.

Shift-Click the Mailbox to access the ability to lock needs for your current household or the entire neighborhood. Disable Need Decay will make needs stop falling; re-enabling them is as simple as selecting Enable Need Decay. Make Happy will then fill needs to the maximum. You can do this on an individual Sim level by Shift-Clicking Your Sims. This will let you select to make only that Sim's needs static or make them happy by filling all needs. You are also able to completely redesign a Sim by shift-clicking them and selecting Modify in CAS. This takes you to Create-A-Sim where you can make the Sim look however you want, but not change their gender or traits.
To fully edit a Sim in Create-a-Sim, type cas.fulleditmode with Testing Cheats On. This will let you change the gender, traits, everything, and is much more powerful than the scaled down version you get without typing this cheat. Thanks Pokeh321 for giving me this information.
Shift-Clicking NPC Sims will allow you to add them to your household or reset them if they get stuck. You should also be able to enable/disable need decay and make them happy if you so choose - good if your Sim's date has to leave due to being tired! You can also Edit them in CAS if you like.
Shift-Clicking the Ground will allow you to Teleport anywhere you could walk in the neighborhood.Shift-Clicking Objects allows you to reset them, should something get stuck or broken.
Shift-Clicking Objects, for those that can get dirty, allows you to either make them dirty or clean - all objectcs can be reset, as well.
Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] - Page 2 Cheatobjects
Customize the size of Items - Enlarge or Shrink - This only works while in build mode, as changing object size requires you to be able to fit it somewhere. Take the object you want to change size of and Press Shift + ] to make it bigger. You can shrink objects down to one tile by using Shift + [ or using Control + Z to undo your changes. Press this too much and it will grow enormously. The controls for this are a little wonky, so experimentation is recommended. I press control + ] then move the object to see the change. This is necessary. Thankfully, if you go overboard like in the picture above you can always undo it and shrink the object down to a size you like.

Skill, Career, and Aspiration Cheats

Powerful Hidden Cheats
With the permission of TwistedMexi, a Simmer who took the time to look into The Sims 4's source code and find all the developer cheats, I am listing the cheats that help with Sims 4's Skills, Careers, and other common things here. You can find a full list of cheats TwistedMexi has discovered here. The Wiki is being updated with newly discovered cheats, so you might find something that helps you a lot there.

Testingcheats on should be enabled, as some cheats will not work without it. Skill/Career cheats affect the selected Sim.
Money X - Type Money 50000 or 1000000, whatever you like, and your family will have that amount exactly. This can be used to subtract funds, because it sets the money to whatever amount you specify.
Satisfaction/Aspiration Cheats - Type aspirations.complete_current_milestone and you will get all the satisfaction from completing those, while moving closer to the special trait you get. You can do this over and over to get all special reward traits on a Sim. To simply get 100 Satisfaction, typesims.add_buff Points, followed by sims.remove_buff points. You must type these two over and over to get the 100 satisfaction again. The Aspiration cheat is better in my opinion.
Infinite Consumables - One-time use potions can be bought with satisfaction. You may also milk Cow Plants that have killed Sims to get a potion that increases a Sim's lifespan. You can make these consumables infinite by using the objects.consumables_infinite_toggle Cheat. This can allow you to always get a particular emotion, or make a Sim immortal with aging still on.
Remove negative moodlets by typing Sims.remove_all_buffs. This will take away positive as well, but you can get those back. The link to TwistedMexican's wiki has a list of all buffs, which can be added/removed individually.
Careers Cheats - Type Careers.promote X - for example careers.promote astronaut would promote your Sim 1 level in the Astronaut career. Any Careers that have multiple words should contain no spaces, for example careers.promote secretagent. careers.demote X also works, causing a Sim to go back a level. You cannot use this to go back to the branch choice for a career - if you're at the first level of a branch, you'll be fired using this.
Skill Cheats - Type Stats.set_skill_level skill X with X being the level of skill you'd like the selected Sim to be. You can find _ near the backspace key on your keyboard. Skills are named like this:

• Stats.set_skill_level major_handiness 10 - make handiness 10. Note the Major_ before the skill name. If you did this, you'd see the level 10 popup. If you want to see what unlocks with each level, read the guide or adjust it by 1 each time so that you can see information on each new level. Here are all the skills you can type

• Major_Bartending (Mixology)

• Major_Charisma

• Major_Comedy

• Major_Fishing

• Major_Gardening

• Major_GourmetCooking

• Major_Guitar

• Major_Handiness

• Major_HomestyleCooking

• Major_Logic

• Major_Mischief

• Major_Painting

• Major_Piano

• Major_Programming

• Major_Reaping

• Major_RocketScience

• Major_VideoGaming

• Major_Violin

• Major_Writing

• Skill_Child_Creativity

• Skill_Child_Mental

• Skill_Child_Motor

• Skill_Child_Social

• Skill_Fitness

Head to TwistedMexican's wiki to find more. I've only listed common cheats that I think players would use regularly. If you visit the wiki, you can find cheats for adding Traits, boosting (or destroying) relationships, aiding in Sim death, and even how to make a Sim behave as a maid.

Credit To http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/cheats.php for providing these cheats.

//EDIT

Yay!! they found my thread! lol. that was depressing when it disappeared lol. i put so much info on here that i even referred to it myself lol. Thank you for finding it!  Tips for update / crack v.2 thru v.7 + Sims 4 Cheats. update 4 is now available! [10/20/2014] - Page 2 294340757

By the way for those that dont know, Sims 4 Update 3 And Crack v.7 are now available and i must say the game now works flawlessly for me.

//EDIT

The update we've all been waiting for
Update 4 aka The Ghost Update is finally available!
Get it now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top