Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED] Empty Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2011, 00:22

Im using a mac and Sims Medieval installation works perfectly just 'no disk' pops up when I play.
Please upload Sims Medieval crack for Mac?

Back to top Go down

Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by m4dm4n Thu 31 Mar 2011, 00:45

Hello shiley7, I'm currently working on The Sims 3 and The Sims Medieval for Mac, be on the lookout for either myself or Admin to post the updates for these games in a few days (I'm still trying to recover one of my backup drives that got thrashed during yesterdays storms).

m4dm4n
m4dm4n
m4dm4n
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Red Eclipse, Nexuiz, Fallout 3/New Vegas, Regnum Online: Warmasters

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Fri 01 Apr 2011, 14:17

Hello there,

We're working on it and it'll should be published on www.games4theworld.org soon.
I'll post an announcement when it's released. Stay tuned.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Apr 2011, 14:05

is the crack still not available, or have i missed the announcement?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 06 Apr 2011, 16:55

shiley7 wrote:is the crack still not available, or have i missed the announcement?
Hello,

No, it's not yet available, I'm afraid. You see, I don't know anything about Mac's and our Mac helpers are currently working on some other stuff. Please be patient.

You may use our The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix for the Mac as inspiration: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
The process should be pretty the same.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims medieval crack for mac. [CLOSED] Empty I found a way to fix it

Post by Guest Thu 07 Apr 2011, 12:46

Hi.
Yesterday I found an easy way to fix the no DVD crack problem. It works on my Macbook(Intel core)
1, Download the crack.rar that admin post on this forum for PC userslink
2, After you download the crack zip, open the file including fixed TSM.exe and TSLHost.dll.
And open the Medieval package file. YOu will find the Bin folders (/applications/the sims medieval.app/contents/resources/transgamingc_drive/progam files/elecronic arts/the sims medieval/game)and do the same step to replace the TSM.exe and TSLHost.dll
3,This is important: Find a folder name: Contents(first layer of the game folder), and then you will see a file named info.plist.
a, make a backup for that file
b, use textedit open it and find this coding: CedegaGameName
c, Change the last part to read TSM.exe instead of S3Launcher.exe
d, save it
4, Launch the game

You will now launch directly into the game instead of going through the launcher. Note that this means you will not see the launcher again AT ALL unless you change the file back. But this is not a loss.

I used to apply that for Sims3 , but it also works on Medieval.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 07 Apr 2011, 19:12

perlini wrote:Hi.
Yesterday I found an easy way to fix the no DVD crack problem. It works on my Macbook(Intel core)
2, After you download the crack zip, open the file including fixed TSM.exe and TSLHost.dll.
And open the Medieval package file. YOu will find the Bin folders (/applications/the sims medieval.app/contents/resources/transgamingc_drive/progam files/elecronic arts/the sims medieval/game)and do the same step to replace the TSM.exe and TSLHost.dll
3,This is important: Find a folder name: Contents(first layer of the game folder), and then you will see a file named info.plist.
d, save it
4, Launch the game

You will now launch directly into the game instead of going through the launcher. Note that this means you will not see the launcher again AT ALL unless you change the file back. But this is not a loss.

Hello,

Well, there you go guys. Wink

I'll merge this with our The Sims: Medieval Mac Fix when it's fully tested.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Apr 2011, 12:23

Perfect thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2011, 14:43

I followed the whole steps though finding the contents folder took a while
(press right click show content on the file you execute to start the game)

but the problem is after the intro and the game just starting it requires the CD , again. There is no way past this and there is a retry-quit loop. Any ideas to get past this ?

thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2011, 16:49

Ecth3lion wrote:I followed the whole steps though finding the contents folder took a while

but the problem is after the intro and the game just starting it requires the CD , again. There is no way past this and there is a retry-quit loop. Any ideas to get past this ?

thanks in advance

Which version do you launch on Medieval right now?
Because same situation did happened during my first try as well, and then i found the I didn't update the latest version of the game.
So after I download the new version 1.1, and replaced the new crack, it perfectly worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 12 Apr 2011, 17:02

perlini wrote:
Ecth3lion wrote:I followed the whole steps though finding the contents folder took a while

thanks in advance

Which version do you launch on Medieval right now?
Because same situation did happened during my first try as well, and then i found the I didn't update the latest version of the game.
So after I download the new version 1.1, and replaced the new crack, it perfectly worked.

Sidenote: the latest version of the game at the moment is 1.2.3
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2011, 20:21

Thank you for your very fast reply ,
i m not a pro mac-user but i managed to fix it after three hours of trying
its version 1.0
the thing is i did one thing wrong
i changed the wrong files
(somehow)
it was on another path on my documents on mac and there was a bin file there too
changing that got me past the launcher but still as soon as i saw the trailer it requested a CD

the right progress to do so is to right click on the executable file and go on show content , then follow the path /contents/resources go deep deep into that GAME folder from The Sims Medieval and it shall work

btw considering the fix the launcher name is SMlauncher now not S3launcher
Smile

i hope i helped the community

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2011, 16:32

perlini wrote:Hi.

d, save it
4, Launch the game

I don't know what to do in step B and C . Can you tell me what to do then ? What do i have to change to what ? Please help guys Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Apr 2011, 22:58

hey guys,
i've been trying different ways to crack my sims for the better off a day now...
this instruction here actually sounded like a new approach, so i tried.
but unfortunately i'm stuck before i can even get to the crack part - i've downloaded the version of the game provided on this page here, and not even the installer would open - apparently the "integrity of the installer could not be verified" - any idea how to fix this??
...the instructions are for a pc obviously and ask me to use the setup.exe which i cannot...
thanks in advance!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 19 Apr 2011, 15:08

Everyone,

We're getting too off-topic here. This is a Request -forum. Please open a new topic for your problems in the correct Forum. Topic closed.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top