Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Setup Errors" Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Setup Errors" Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED] Empty "Setup Errors" Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 Oct 2014, 04:03

Hello. So, I just downloaded Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus from Piratebay then I already extracted it but when I'm trying to install it, I'm getting the error "Setup Errors. Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error(s): To install and use this product you must be running Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or a newer operating system. Correct the issue(s) listed above and re-run setup."

Look, I have Windows 7 Starter. Now, I don't know what to do. Please help me. ;_;

Last edited by thatdoggonegirl on Sat 04 Oct 2014, 02:11; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

"Setup Errors" Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED] Empty Re: "Setup Errors" Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Oct 2014, 05:05

thatdoggonegirl wrote:Hello. So, I just downloaded Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus from Piratebay then I already extracted it but when I'm trying to install it, I'm getting the error "Setup Errors. Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error(s): To install and use this product you must be running Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or a newer operating system. Correct the issue(s) listed above and re-run setup."

Look, I have Windows 7 Starter. Now, I don't know what to do. Please help me. ;_;

//MOVED

Hello thatdoggonegirl and welcome, Smile

I moved your topic to the right place. Beyond that, you should try installing one of the other Windows 7 OSes. You can get them from Games4TheWorld too:

http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Look at the fourth (I think) torrent from the top at that list. It's called "Windows 7 All Editions x86 and x64" and that's the latest Windows 7 release from G4TW. That's all I can suggest for now. Good luck !

Windows 7 Starter is a VERY toned-down Windows operating system, with very limited features, so you should try installing a "proper" Windows 7 OS.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

"Setup Errors" Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED] Empty Re: "Setup Errors" Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 Oct 2014, 14:40

Is there an Installation Guide with it?

//EDIT

"The torrent you are looking for cannot be found on the system." What is that? "Setup Errors" Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED] 4011807745

//EDIT

Oops. I figured it out. I hope this one doesn't need any DVDs or whatnot because I'm using a netbook not a laptop, I'm pretty nervous here! ;_; I hope this work so good just like your Sims 3.

Last edited by thatdoggonegirl on Sat 04 Oct 2014, 02:13; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Oct 2014, 20:04

thatdoggonegirl wrote:Is there an Installation Guide with it?

//EDIT

"The torrent you are looking for cannot be found on the system." What is that? "Setup Errors" Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. [SOLVED] 4011807745

//EDIT

Oops. I figured it out. I hope this one doesn't need any DVDs or whatnot because I'm using a netbook not a laptop, I'm pretty nervous here! ;_; I hope this work so good just like your Sims 3.

Yes, the download is basically a .RAR file, like most other downloads from Games4TheWorld. You must use the program WinRAR to extract the contents of the .RAR file. So just make an empty folder somewhere, and then extract ALL contents of the .RAR download, into that empty folder. Smile  Start the installation from within the folder then (an installation guiden is included).

And please, do not post multiple times in a row. Instead, use the "edit"-button on your post if you want to add stuff to your original message.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Oct 2014, 07:25

Alrighty then. Currently downloading it. Gonna ask you questions again after I downloaded it.

Hello! If I need CD/DVD to install it, fyi I'm using a netbook! Please respond. I'm still downloading it btw.

Last edited by thatdoggonegirl on Sat 04 Oct 2014, 02:15; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Oct 2014, 19:02

I think you can do an upgrade, which will not require a CD or DVD.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Oct 2014, 21:10

thatdoggonegirl wrote:
Hello! If I need CD/DVD to install it, fyi I'm using a netbook! Please respond. I'm still downloading it btw.

If you mean Windows 7, I would actually recommend doing a "fresh" install, rather than an upgrade. But it's your choice. Smile  Here's a tutorial for using a USB flashdrive for installing Windows 7:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15327-win-to-flash-how-to-create-a-bootable-pendrive

Good luck, and keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Oct 2014, 01:39

Shamrock wrote:I think you can do an upgrade, which will not require a CD or DVD.
How?

Look, when I install Windows 7 Professional (I think I'm going to use Windows 7 Professional) does it come with the important drivers? Y'all know what I'm talking about!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Oct 2014, 07:32

thatdoggonegirl wrote:How?

Look, when I install Windows 7 Professional (I think I'm going to use Windows 7 Professional) does it come with the important drivers? Y'all know what I'm talking about!

That's a good question; but when you start the installation of Windows 7, look for something like "custom installation", and then look for "upgrade".

I never did an "upgrade" myself though, and maybe Shamrock knows more about it than I do. Smile  

Alternatively, you can name the brand and exact model name of your netbook, and we can look for downloadable drivers (or you can do tha yourself, maybe). 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Oct 2014, 10:52

Hello,
When you run the iso file with Daemon Tools for example, you can only do an upgrade then.

But please not that a full install may be better.
You can use a USB key to burn the iso file if you don't have a CD player. Please see this for example: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/2432-usb-windows-7-installation-key-drive-create.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Oct 2014, 23:30

Hello,

I downloaded and install office 2013, however, I get an error when i try to activate it using the toolkit.  It says:

---Processing--------------------------
----------------------------------------
Installed product key detected - attempting to activate the following product:
Name: Office 15, OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client edition
Description: Office 15, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel
Family: OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client
SKU ID: b322da9c-a2e2-4058-9e4e-f59a6970bd69
Last 5 characters of installed product key: GVGXT
ERROR CODE: 0x8007000D
ERROR TEXT: The data is invalid.

Please help..

Last edited by xXxBabyKimxXx on Sat 04 Oct 2014, 23:36; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Oct 2014, 23:32

xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:Hello,

I downloaded and install office 2013, however, I get an error when i try to activate it using the toolkit.  It says:

---Processing--------------------------
Installed product key detected - attempting to activate the following product:
Name: Office 15, OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client edition
Description: Office 15, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel
Family: OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client
SKU ID: b322da9c-a2e2-4058-9e4e-f59a6970bd69
Last 5 characters of installed product key: GVGXT
ERROR CODE: 0x8007000D
ERROR TEXT: The data is invalid.

Please help..

Hello,

Please open a NEW thread for your issue(s), instead of posting under someone else's thread. Thanks. Wink  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Oct 2014, 23:39

Well, like Carlos said: (it seems I posted just a bit after you Wink )

Hello,
Please open your own thread, we are helping thatdoggonegirl in this one.
Thank you for your understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 16:48

Carlos wrote:
thatdoggonegirl wrote:How?

That's a good question; but when you start the installation of Windows 7, look for something like "custom installation", and then look for "upgrade".

I never did an "upgrade" myself though, and maybe Shamrock knows more about it than I do. Smile  

Alternatively, you can name the brand and exact model name of your netbook, and we can look for downloadable drivers (or you can do tha yourself, maybe). 

So, I really have to install the important drivers myself. That'll took me a long time then. Ermahgerd Look, why does it say x64? Is it only for 64 bit? I have 32-bit by the way. My netbook is Toshiba NB205.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 05 Oct 2014, 18:48

thatdoggonegirl wrote:
So, I really have to install the important drivers myself. That'll took me a long time then. Ermahgerd Look, why does it say x64? Is it only for 64 bit? I have 32-bit by the way. My netbook is Toshiba NB205.

Briefly: the x64 (64-bit) means that your computer could then theoretically use more than 2GB of RAM for "user applications", like software or games. In 32-bit systems, games/software can use a maximum of 2 GB. So 64-bit is better, and you can also use 64-bit operating systems on weaker machines too, that doesn't matter.

So in your case, there shouldn't be an issue, whether you get a 64-bit OS (from G4TW) or a 32-bit OS, elsewhere. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 19:44

Carlos have told you how awesome are lately?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 05 Oct 2014, 19:58

CleoSim4012 wrote:Carlos have told you how awesome are lately?

Hey CleoSim4012,

Yes, (judging from your posting history) you actually have. Razz  You're very welcome. Feel free to open a thread here at any time, if you have a question to ask or if you want to chat in the "Off-topic" section. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 23:58

Carlos wrote:
thatdoggonegirl wrote:

Briefly: the x64 (64-bit) means that your computer could then theoretically use more than 2GB of RAM for "user applications", like software or games. In 32-bit systems, games/software can use a maximum of 2 GB. So 64-bit is better, and you can also use 64-bit operating systems on weaker machines too, that doesn't matter.

So in your case, there shouldn't be an issue, whether you get a 64-bit OS (from G4TW) or a 32-bit OS, elsewhere. Smile 

So, in short, I can install Windows 7 in my netbook (except Starter, of course. Lol!) like I have no errors or problems to worry about?  Facepalm I think, I keep on asking the same questions and I'm annoying y'all already but I just want to be sure.  confused  Why God.

I just really don't like Starter.  Crying or Very sad  No

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Oct 2014, 00:18

thatdoggonegirl wrote:
So, in short, I can install Windows 7 in my netbook (except Starter, of course. Lol!) like I have no errors or problems to worry about?  Facepalm I think, I keep on asking the same questions and I'm annoying y'all already but I just want to be sure.  confused  Why God.

Yes, you can install a "proper" Windows 7. Here are the official Windows 7 requirements:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/system-requirements

And this is some info about your netbook:
http://www.cnet.com/products/toshiba-mini-nb205/specs/

If I compare the two, then your system specs (from the netbook) are strong enough to run Windows 7. So yes, go ahead. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Oct 2014, 11:46

Carlos wrote:
thatdoggonegirl wrote:

Yes, you can install a "proper" Windows 7. Here are the official Windows 7 requirements:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/system-requirements

And this is some info about your netbook:
http://www.cnet.com/products/toshiba-mini-nb205/specs/

If I compare the two, then your system specs (from the netbook) are strong enough to run Windows 7. So yes, go ahead. Smile 

Yay! Look, once I finished downloading it, what should I do next?  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Oct 2014, 21:42

thatdoggonegirl wrote:Yay! Look, once I finished downloading it, what should I do next?  Oh my...

Can you have a look at the following video now ? And do the solution shown there ?

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Dec 2014, 19:05

Never mind. I already fixed my laptop and I already installed Microsoft Office 2013 like a month ago.

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun ! Very Happy

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top