Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 install issue. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 install issue. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 install issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 14 Dec 2011, 23:03

First I just want to thank you all for the awesome games on this site, I did have all of the Sims 3 installed on my PC and they worked great, due to a virus (not from this site) I had to return my PC to factory settings so now I'm trying to re-install the sims & all of the expansion packs. I am stuck on he sims 3 base at step #7 When, during Installation, the Istallation asks for Disk 1, click 'Browse' and select the
StartDisk you have Mounted. (NOTE: In 'My Computer' or 'Computer' the StartDisk is
called 'SIMS3')

I have mounted both disks via daemon tools but when browse & click on SIMS3 it gives me a dropdown of folders (ex. background, caches, game, game data...ect) some of the folders have their own drop downs as well. I cannot figure out which one I am supposed to put into the path box as I keep getting an error message stating "setup cannot find a file on the specified path or disk". I know I did this before but Im at a loss of what to click here.....please help.

//EDIT

nevermind I got it to work!

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top