Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 wont work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 wont work Empty The sims 4 wont work

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2018, 18:04

So I've recently complete downloading the sims 4 game. I've follow the installation guide as to what i am suppose to do, after everything was completed and I try to open the game I get this error message about
Fatal error
"The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to load. Please confirmed that:
1) The file was copied over the same folder as the cracked executable
2) The antivirus software is not false-detectinf the file (in which case white-list the folder/file)
Help!!

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 wont work Empty Re: The sims 4 wont work

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2018, 18:09

Run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 wont work Empty Run validator

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2018, 21:04

anadius wrote:Okay, thanks. I did run the validator as was told and this is the result. 

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 17 Dec 2018, 21:07

Laceyyy wrote:So I've recently complete downloading the sims 4 game. I've follow the installation guide as to what i am suppose to do, after everything was completed and I try to open the game I get this error message about
Fatal error
2) The antivirus software is not false-detectinf the file (in which case white-list the folder/file)
Help!!

Welcome to the Forum,

Well, something is deleting your rld.dll. Did you also make sure to configure exclusions in Windows Defender? If you have Windows 10, check this here maybe:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

Also, what antivirus software do you have? Some programs don't accept user input, even after "whitelisting" certain items...one example is the program AVG.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2018, 21:48

Yes i am using a windows 10 and i have went about with following instructions as to how to turn of window defender at https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10  ii
I had to manually created the disableAntiSpyware, that didnt work so i had the sims 4 file added in exclusions in the windows defender was still not able to open the application was getting the same error; 

I am using McAfee and i even turn off firewall, i honestly don't know what i am doing wrong  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 17 Dec 2018, 22:50

You also have to re-apply the No-Origin-Fix as well at the end; adding exclusions after a file has been destroyed does not do anything, so you will need to restore that. Can be a valuable lesson as well (if you are new to this), and if in the future you intend to try more DRM-free games of other types.

I found the No-Origin files for the base game, and re-uploaded them here:
https://goo.gl/gJak1Y

Open with the program 7-zip and extract all contents. The stuff inside the folder "files", is what you need. Copy and paste all of these (or just the rld.dll) to your Game\Bin subfolder of The Sims 4. When prompted replace existing files. Then try the game again.

If it works, you did everything right. If it still gives out the error, then McAffee does not accept your input apparently. If you really want to play a DRM-free version of The Sims 4, then consider getting rid of that program.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2018, 12:37

How to disable McAfee SecurityCenter

[list=X5LH0c]
[*]Right-click the McAfee icon at the bottom-right corner of your Windows Desktop.
[*]Select Change settings > Real-time Scanning from the menu.
[*]In the Real-Time Scanning status window, click the Turn off button.
[*]You can now specify when you want Real-Time Scanning to resume.
[/list]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top