Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sims wont go to work [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My sims wont go to work [SOLVED] Empty My sims wont go to work [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:13

I downloaded parenthood, and because I was so exited I also got a few adidas cc clothes and tried to install the mcc command thing. Mcc didn't want to work, I kept getting notifications about it so I just removed it. Then, I noticed that my sims didn't go to work. They would go out on the street and instead of dissapearing they just return back home but their portrait is grayed and I can't click on it and make them go home or work harder etc. I also cannot go from one house to another, but I moved the family when I had mcc + cc installed, and once I cleared that folder out I think these problems started. It doesn't matter that the next day my sims have to go to work, same thing happens, so the sims are greyed and uncontrolable. My toddler is the only one I can control and he has a nanny. However, restarting the sims changes nothing, and restarting the game makes them unemployed and when I give them a job they grey out I save and exit and return to a game where they are home but unemployed. 

I installed the fix again after seeing others had problems and were told it could fix it but I've been googling all night WhatDidUJustCallMe? please help I removed all the mods/cc and mcc command.

Back to top Go down

My sims wont go to work [SOLVED] Empty Re: My sims wont go to work [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:46

I fixed it! I searched the forum a bit more and downloaded this fix! https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30280-possible-fix-for-certain-missing-interactions-in-parenthood-gp-g4tw-parenthood-repack 
Had to wait for ages to my sim to go to work and then he went away and I could click on his portrait I'm so happy!

Thank you everyone working on this site for being so helpful and creating fixes <3

Edit:
Glad to hear you've got it working.
Happy Simming!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

- Ageha

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top