Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED] Empty The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 17:33

How do I fix this? I generally can pick up on this stuff, but I've never had a problem like this before.

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED] Empty Re: The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 17:37

Hello there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Please, download our Ultimate Fix from this link here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Read the guide inside and follow all of the instructions very carefully. This should get rid of the error. Please, keep us updated on how it goes. Good luck! Smile

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED] Empty Re: The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 17:55

SeoY wrote:Hello there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Read the guide inside and follow all of the instructions very carefully. This should get rid of the error. Please, keep us updated on how it goes. Good luck! Smile

No that didn't work for me, I still have the same error. 
I don't have any anti-virus anymore, nor firewall. 

But now that I have moved and replaced the crack, am I going to have to redownload everything to retry a different step?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 17:57

NRG wrote:
SeoY wrote:Hello there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

No that didn't work for me, I still have the same error. 
I don't have any anti-virus anymore, nor firewall. 

But now that I have moved and replaced the crack, am I going to have to redownload everything to retry a different step?

Did you also do the steps about the vcredit_x86 and vcredit_x64? Those are important, too.

And no, there's no need to re-download anything. That crack was already in the game, the Ultimate Fix is just to repair it in case any file is deleted. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 18:04

Yeah I did, I did it twice, and the third time it decided to work. Haha, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 18:07

NRG wrote:Yeah I did, I did it twice, and the third time it decided to work. Haha, thanks!

Glad to hear that! Very Happy You are very welcome.

Problem solved, topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top