Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED] Empty The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Nov 2014, 02:59

I downloaded it and followed the intruction but when i try to initiate the game it shows that error and doesn't run.
 I already added the game and the entire folder to the exceptions of my anti-virus and that thing, rild.dll had not been deleted, it is still on the folder. What do I do?

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED] Empty Re: The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Nov 2014, 12:21

Hi

I found I got this error when I didn't extract the four files properly that need to be replaced using the fix.

Make sure you extract the files from the RAR file of the fix to a different location then copy and paste them into the Sims folder as directed in the fix instructions.

This worked for me to stop this message so hopefully will help you out :-)

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED] Empty Re: The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 29 Nov 2014, 13:26

Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum!
You can find the Fix for The Sims 4 here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
Please apply it and let us know the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Dec 2014, 16:24

Sorry for the late reply! I was playing sims =P so yeah, it worked XD 

All I had to do is to download the fixer.

Thaks for the game and the quick replies :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Dec 2014, 06:06

Can i hijack dis post? XD I'm also having a problem launching the game.. It was fine when i was still running my system at 32bit but i upgraded my PC and now i have a new processor running win7 SP1 64bit, now i cant launch the game. it is giving me rld.dll error (E1104)
The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED] Sims_4_Error

Most of my rig is still the same aside from the processor upgrade, needless to say i reformatted my HDD for the new OS.

I also try'd the ultimate fix and still wont launch.
i try'd opening the RAR then moving the file from the rar window to the installation directory, also try'd extracting the content to a folder first then manually moving the files to the Sims4 directory and still i doesnt work.
Ive also put the entire sims4 folder to my anti-virus exclusion list, still a no go.
Directory location is the default one (C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4)

Please help >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Dec 2014, 12:02

Same here, got my antivirus (Avast free antivirus) who took the TS4.exe during installation so I thought it came from here. Disabled my antivirus, downloaded the Ultimate fix for Sims 4 with my antivirus disabled, exctracted the files into a directory then manually copied and pasted those files into the installation directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4". Still having the rld.dll E1104 problem. I got annoyed so I completely uninstalled the game, installed it with my antivirus still disabled, extracted and pasted the fix again but to no avail. Would appreciate some hints there. Thanks guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Dec 2014, 13:29

kong12200 wrote:Can i hijack dis post? XD I'm also having a problem launching the game.. It was fine when i was still running my system at 32bit but i upgraded my PC and now i have a new processor running win7 SP1 64bit, now i cant launch the game. it is giving me rld.dll error (E1104)
The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104) [SOLVED] Sims_4_Error

Most of my rig is still the same aside from the processor upgrade, needless to say i reformatted my HDD for the new OS.

I also try'd the ultimate fix and still wont launch.
i try'd opening the RAR then moving the file from the rar window to the installation directory, also try'd extracting the content to a folder first then manually moving the files to the Sims4 directory and still i doesnt work.
Ive also put the entire sims4 folder to my anti-virus exclusion list, still a no go.
Directory location is the default one (C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4)

Please help >.<

SunKing1 wrote:Same here, got my antivirus (Avast free antivirus) who took the TS4.exe during installation so I thought it came from here. Disabled my antivirus, downloaded the Ultimate fix for Sims 4 with my antivirus disabled, exctracted the files into a directory then manually copied and pasted those files into the installation directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4". Still having the rld.dll E1104 problem. I got annoyed so I completely uninstalled the game, installed it with my antivirus still disabled, extracted and pasted the fix again but to no avail. Would appreciate some hints there. Thanks guys.

Hi there! Smile

Please, both of you should open a new topic for your problem. As this topic wasn't originally yours, you must open a new one.
We'll be glad to help you after each create a different topic.

As this problem here is already solved, I'll close the topic now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top