Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1104) ERROR - PLEASE HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1104) ERROR - PLEASE HELP Empty the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1104) ERROR - PLEASE HELP

Post by Guest Mon 17 Nov 2014, 15:32

Hello everybody.

By using Utorrent and piratebay, i downloaded The Sims 4. When I opened the RAR file I got out of it 5 setup (RAR) files. 1 setup (windows installer), language changer folder, "fix" folder, The_Sims_4_Setup application and an installation guide.

I followed the insallation guide, and all it said is to run the : The_Sims_4_Setup application.
so thats what I did. after 20-30 mins of installation process I tried to open the game but all It said was "the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1104)". I searched it on the net, and all i found that could help me is the "fix" folder and to add the EA Games FOLDER INTO MY anti-virus software’s exception list. So that's what I have done. but the error is still there.

I don't know what to do with all the setup files i got from the download( Ididnt open those RAR setup files, and didnt use any filees but to the "The_Sims_4_Setup application".
I didnt even know how to add the crack file. or where it is in my folder?

If anyone had the same problem and could help me I would appreciate it!
Thank you. and thank you G4TW for the download!

Back to top Go down

the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1104) ERROR - PLEASE HELP Empty Re: the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1104) ERROR - PLEASE HELP

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 18 Nov 2014, 17:47

dorBrex wrote:Hello everybody.

By using Utorrent and piratebay, i downloaded The Sims 4. When I opened the RAR file I got out of it 5 setup (RAR) files. 1 setup (windows installer), language changer folder, "fix" folder, The_Sims_4_Setup application and an installation guide.

I followed the insallation guide, and all it said is to run the : The_Sims_4_Setup application.
so thats what I did. after 20-30 mins of installation process I tried to open the game but all It said was "the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1104)". I searched it on the net, and all i found that could help me is the "fix" folder and to add the EA Games FOLDER INTO MY anti-virus software’s exception list. So that's what I have done. but the error is still there.

I don't know what to do with all the setup files i got from the download( Ididnt open those RAR setup files, and didnt use any filees but to the "The_Sims_4_Setup application".
I didnt even know how to add the crack file. or where it is in my folder?

If anyone had the same problem and could help me I would appreciate it!
Thank you. and thank you G4TW for the download!

Hello dorBrex and welcome,

Please download and apply the "Ultimate fix" (install instructions are included; everything in there should be straightforward, please read the instructions carefully):

http://goo.gl/ZmKP8r

Good luck and keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top