Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0).

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0). Empty The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0).

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 00:32

(I don't know how to open a new topic sorry, could an admin please move it for me?)

Hi there, I followed the instructions on the Ultimate Fix, but when I go to launch the game I get the message:

__
I thought the fix was supposed to fix this? I followed the instructions word for word, and really want to play.

Please please help me Sad

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0). Empty Re: The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0).

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 26 Oct 2014, 02:21

MikkiMouse wrote:(I don't know how to open a new topic sorry, could an admin please move it for me?)

Hi there, I followed the instructions on the Ultimate Fix, but when I go to launch the game I get the message:

__
I thought the fix was supposed to fix this? I followed the instructions word for word, and really want to play.

Please please help me Sad

Hello MikkiMouse and welcome, 

Try the solution here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18092-dll-error-strikes-again-solved

Good luck !

P.S. I split your topic, but next time, please pay more attention. You can (very easily) open a new topic, by going into the appropriate sub-forum and then clicking on "New thread", at the top. We usually don't split posts, since - in the long run - it is very time-consuming. Normally, I should even delete misplaced posts like yours (which we used to do on here, for a very long time), but that would be too harsh I guess. Wink  

So please, for the future, pay more attention and take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum's functions and "buttons".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top