Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dynamic library failed to initialize

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dynamic library failed to initialize Empty The dynamic library failed to initialize

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jun 2016, 20:39

hey I've just download TS4 base, I've followed the instruction

The dynamic library failed to initialize Instru10

but then when I've finished install it I cant open it

The dynamic library failed to initialize Help10

help me please T__T

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library failed to initialize Empty Re: The dynamic library failed to initialize

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jun 2016, 20:59

Hello,
try going to C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\_Installer\vc. Then go to C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\_Installer\vc\vc2010sp1\redist. Right click on vcredist_x64 and select Run as Administrator. Do same for vcredist_x86.
Now, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\_Installer\vc\vc2013\redist. Install those files as described above.
If this doesn't solve your problem go to C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin and right click on TS4.exe select Properties, go to Compability tab and select Compability to Windows 8 32 bit or 64 bit. Try both. If that doesn't work try with Windows XP Service Pack 2 or 3.
If you run game using TS4_x64.exe try steps described for TS4.exe

Just one notice. Did you downloaded Ultimate Fix Update Only? If you did it may have some unintentional side effects to your The Sims 4 base game. If you experience infinite loading times, grey film over start screen and many other issues use this guide to correctly install The Sims 4. Ultimate Fix Update Only works for some user, while other experience issues.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top