Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103) Empty The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103)

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 22:31

I would first like to thank games4theworld for this torrent. I have tried uninstalling and restarting this .rar file and I also downloaded the ultimate fix but it still gives the same error message: The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103). I have both of my anti-virus software off and listed The Sims 4 under both exception list for the anti-virus but it get the same message still. I have went through all the steps in the ultimate fix twice and still get the same outcome. I don't know what I am doing wrong please   Help

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103) Empty Re: The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103)

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 22:50

Hi there! Smile

Did you already try going to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\__Installer\vc\vc2013\redist and install the two files in there? Those are vcredist_x86.exe and vcredist_x64.exe.

Also try downloading the Ultimate Fix again, but this time with the antivirus off. After you've copied the 4 folders to the location, see if your game works. Only after that turn your antivirus back on.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103) Empty Re: The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103)

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 02:31

Yes I did those steps from the ultimate fix but it still did not work. Also I have had my anti-virus software off during the download and installation. I thought that I needed to uninstall both so I did that and redid all of the steps but it did not work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 12:37

Where is the Ultimate Fix for Sims 4? I can only see the old one for Sims 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 12:45

rlrobinson78 wrote:Yes I did those steps from the ultimate fix but it still did not work. Also I have had my anti-virus software off during the download and installation. I thought that I needed to uninstall both so I did that and redid all of the steps but it did not work.

I see. Would you mind posting a screenshot of the Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin folder? Maybe we can see what is wrong there. 

lilyPoo wrote:Where is the Ultimate Fix for Sims 4? I can only see the old one for Sims 3.

Here it is:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
For future reference, it's in the The Sims 4 Fixes Forum. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 12:49

SeoY wrote:

Here it is:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
For future reference, it's in the The Sims 4 Fixes Forum. Wink
Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 12:57

i have the same problem, and im sorry but i did not quite understand any of the fixes. i know i did not have the antivirus program off during the install but does that matter?

as slow as i am i still dont understand how to fix it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 13:20

freakingenious wrote:i have the same problem, and im sorry but i did not quite understand any of the fixes. i know i did not have the antivirus program off during the install but does that matter?

as slow as i am i still dont understand how to fix it

Hi there!

Please, make a new topic for your issue. Even if the problem seems the same, each of you could need a very different solution. Because of this, it's better that each user has it's own topic. You can create a new topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/post?f=43&mode=newtopic

We'll be glad to help you after you've created the new topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 16:18

I keep trying to upload the screenshot and it says Could not upload file: exceeded total storage space. (Free space: 5). I cropped and resized the screenshot from accessories then paint and also downloaded a application to do a screenshot and I still get the same message. The file is only 53 kb is that too big or am I limited due to I am a newbie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 22:41

rlrobinson78 wrote:I keep trying to upload the screenshot and it says Could not upload file: exceeded total storage space. (Free space: 5). I cropped and resized the screenshot from accessories then paint and also downloaded a application to do a screenshot and I still get the same message. The file is only 53 kb is that too big or am I limited due to I am a newbie?

Hi again! Smile

Are you trying to attach it, or to insert it in the post? You can use the two buttons up in the tool bar to insert an image into a post. First click the "Host an image" button, browse for the file and copy the URL that it gives you. Then, press the "Insert an image" button at the right of the first, and copy the URL that the other one gave you. It should insert the screenshot in the post and we'll be able to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 00:10

The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103) Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 00:15

rlrobinson78 wrote:The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103) Sims4i10

Sorry, I forgot to tell you to put it in Detail view. Would you mind posting another one, but this time in Detail mode? Make sure that all of the files and columns are visible. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 00:18

The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103) Screen13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Nov 2014, 14:22

I know the Rules say post to another topic but I made this account just to get to the bottom of this problem and I can't send a message to rlrobinson so this is my best shot. Did you ever figure it out? I've tried everything and I've been watching this post since Halloween and haven't seen a response with how to solve it and I've also tried everything, from turning off my security to installing the crack 7 times. Unfortunately I can't uninstall the game without the rld.dll either so please help if you can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Nov 2014, 14:47

While I have been waiting for a response I have done a complete uninstall. I uninstalled the Sims fix .rar file and the sims. I also did a Run then regedit on my computer to check for any leftover files. After all that I restarted and re-downloaded everything without both my firewalls being on. I still got the same error after I followed all the steps to the letter so I don't know what more I can do. I just need help getting the game to work.  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Nov 2014, 15:56

CameronPG wrote:I know the Rules say post to another topic but I made this account just to get to the bottom of this problem and I can't send a message to rlrobinson so this is my best shot. Did you ever figure it out? I've tried everything and I've been watching this post since Halloween and haven't seen a response with how to solve it and I've also tried everything, from turning off my security to installing the crack 7 times. Unfortunately I can't uninstall the game without the rld.dll either so please help if you can.

Hi there!  Smile

Just to know, do you happen to have Windows XP too? 

rlrobinson78 wrote:While I have been waiting for a response I have done a complete uninstall. I uninstalled the Sims fix .rar file and the sims. I also did a Run then regedit on my computer to check for any leftover files. After all that I restarted and re-downloaded everything without both my firewalls being on. I still got the same error after I followed all the steps to the letter so I don't know what more I can do. I just need help getting the game to work.  Why God.

Hi again. 

We're still trying to figure out why some users are having this concurring problem. Oddly, all of the ones I've seen that do have it are using Windows XP. We'll try to diagnose what is happening, and we'll let you know. You could help us if you let a team member take a look through TeamViewer, if you wish of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Nov 2014, 16:02

That would be fine with me if a Team member wanted to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 20:53

I had the same problem and I was using Windows XP too. After I've installed Windows 7 everything works like a charm. :$: :$: :$:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 20:59

Yeah that may be my issue but I get the grahics issue I may get a new computer with all the sales coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 21:16

We love sales! Very Happy

The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103) 912699a5a219730f8b05de42ee172a3f

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 21:33

Very Happy yes getting alerts everyday lol

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103) Empty rld.dll

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 22:04

I was reading all the post about this error.  I was getting it also.  So what I found that if you have Norton Anti-virus software it will see the file rld.dll as a threat and will not initialize the game.  This worked I went into "View Recent History" a list then populated telling me that it has quantined/block the rld.dll.  I then proceeded to click/highlight  on the last one, which will be the first one listed. Then where it says show:  I used the drop down menu to "Resolve Security Risk" on the right side of my box (recommended actions) I clicked "options" and then clicked "Restore and Exclude this file".  I went back to by desktop clicked SIMS 4 and it played without the error.  Good Luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 12 Nov 2014, 13:18

rlrobinson78 wrote:Very Happy yes getting alerts everyday lol

Maybe there's no need for a new computer yet (lol). Do you know if you have ALL available Windows updates for your Windows XP installed ? In particular the Service Pack 3 ? Please google for that, and download/install it.

Good luck, and keep us posted !

The Sims Plumbob 1
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Nov 2014, 23:35

Hi, i have the same problem and i use W7 and no anti vitus or firewall
any idea?

//EDIT

mapheryus wrote:Hi, i have the same problem and i use W7 and no anti vitus or firewall
any idea?
i just re installed sims, .exe as adm->bug fix->vlc .ex->work!!! *-*
i just made everything again step by step and now it's working perfectly
regards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Nov 2014, 10:38

I have the same problem with w7.... is there any possible solution for me??? I'm absolutely desperate..... Sad((

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top