Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Install Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - How to Install Sims 4 Empty How to Install Sims 4

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 15:02

Hi, all.

I would so appreciate it if someone will tell me step by step how to download The Sims 4. Whenever I try to download sims games illegally it always makes me download a bunch of spam programs and I never get the game. I am not slow when it comes to techy details but if you could simplify it a bit I would appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

silent install - How to Install Sims 4 Empty Re: How to Install Sims 4

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 17:05

Hey, 
I'm currently installing The Sims 4. In all honesty, all you have to do is download the game file provided by games4theworld, open it and there will be an installation guide included. Everything is easy to understand and the file doesn't contain any spam programs whatsoever. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 17:47

Xenia wrote:Hi, all.

I would so appreciate it if someone will tell me step by step how to download The Sims 4. Whenever I try to download sims games illegally it always makes me download a bunch of spam programs and I never get the game. I am not slow when it comes to techy details but if you could simplify it a bit I would appreciate it.

Hi again, Xenia. Smile

Yes, as superdupercutex already said, it has a guide included. And normally the only thing you would need to do is double click the The_Sims_4_Setup.exe and the installation would be done by itself. But if you encounter any problems, please let us know. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Nov 2014, 10:42

i downloaded sims 4 from games4theworld torrent but my installation guide was empty. moreover, every time i try to double click and install a windows installer error pops up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top