Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABOUT IN HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 CORRECTLY. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABOUT IN HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 CORRECTLY. [SOLVED] Empty ABOUT IN HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 CORRECTLY. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 12:48

So you just said that it's not allowed to post a question there so here's my question, is it allowed to play first the base game before installing the expansion packs so that I can create Sims 3 folder in the documents? PLEASE REPLY SOON!

Back to top Go down

ABOUT IN HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 CORRECTLY. [SOLVED] Empty Re: ABOUT IN HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 CORRECTLY. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 31 Oct 2014, 12:54

pizzaslaysme wrote:So you just said that it's not allowed to post a question there so here's my question, is it allowed to play first the base game before installing the expansion packs so that I can create Sims 3 folder in the documents? PLEASE REPLY SOON!

Hello again,

You don't have to do that; you can install the base game plus all expansions you want too. And then, when you start the game the first time, the folder "The Sims 3" in My Documents/Electronic Arts will be automatically created too.

Hope this helps !

P.S. next time, please keep all your questions about one and the same game in ONE TOPIC only. You've opened at least 3 other threads on Sims 3, and while this is not a bad mistake, it's easier for us to help you, if you keep everything in one thread only. Smile 

//EDIT

Also, if you have the time, do give us some feedback on those other threads too, so that we know what's going on. You have not yet replied to some of your other threads. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

ABOUT IN HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 CORRECTLY. [SOLVED] Empty Re: ABOUT IN HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 CORRECTLY. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 14:20

Thank you for the help. As I'd said in other thread I'm already installing the manual patch and waiting if it'll works! I will inform you btw. Smile

P.S. I'm sorry about that. I did that because I saw some other thread and saw an admin post that must make a new thread for a new problem. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 01 Nov 2014, 07:00

pizzaslaysme wrote:Thank you for the help. As I'd said in other thread I'm already installing the manual patch and waiting if it'll works! I will inform you btw. Smile

P.S. I'm sorry about that. I did that because I saw some other thread and saw an admin post that must make a new thread for a new problem. Sorry.

It's OK, but next time only make ONE new topic. Smile  And keep us posted - good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Nov 2014, 07:40

Hey, after doing the steps on How to install the sims 3 correctly, it works! OMG Thank you so much for that and it's no lags and no crashes! Now I'm playing with Season, Supernatural, and University Life! And I will do your tip on the other thread on how to fix the showtime uninstalling. I have a question, what if I wanna install another stuff, example a Master Suite, and it's crack in Ultimate fix is in the "expansion packs released after and including Generations" folder, if I finished installed it, do I need to copy and paste it again to Game/bin ? Because I'd already did that in my season,supernatural, and university. Sorry for my bad english tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Nov 2014, 11:16

pizzaslaysme wrote:Thank you for the help. As I'd said in other thread I'm already installing the manual patch and waiting if it'll works! I will inform you btw. Smile

We can't have different users posting their problem in one thread. This is what Admin meant.
However, if it is just one user, as Carlos said, please keep it all together Wink

Now for your install, here is what you can do:

• Install all expansions without applying any cracks.

• Once you're done, make sure your game is up to date (otherwise, get the Manual Patch).

• Then, download the latest version of the Ultimate Fix (make sure it is the latest, re-download it if you doubt).
  • Copy the files from the #Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to your base game install folder like instructed

That's it!
No need for anything else!
Your game should work!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 09:16

I already did that and now I'm playing it right now with no lags and no crashes. It runs smoothly and fast. thank you for that tips on how to install it. Godbless y'all. Smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun ! Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top