Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connecting to the gallery issue! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Connecting to the gallery issue! [SOLVED] Empty Connecting to the gallery issue! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Nov 2014, 00:02

Hello all!

I was recently able to connect to the gallery but now I cannot. When I was able to connect, I used a fake origin account and had the program running in the background. And then after enjoying it for a while, I wasn't able to connect anymore.

Any ideas on what went wrong or how to fix it? I haven't been able to connect for a few days now.

Back to top Go down

Connecting to the gallery issue! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Connecting to the gallery issue! [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 05 Nov 2014, 04:26

crystaaaaalxo wrote:Hello all!

I was recently able to connect to the gallery but now I cannot. When I was able to connect, I used a fake origin account and had the program running in the background. And then after enjoying it for a while, I wasn't able to connect anymore.

Any ideas on what went wrong or how to fix it? I haven't been able to connect for a few days now.

Hello,

Unless more people confirm the same too, I can't really tell what's wrong. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  But if more people indeed confirm it, that could mean EA "closed" another gap if you wish. Not only pirates are reading this forum (and many similar fora), but plenty of other people too, who might not necessarily approve of pirating, lol. And by now, EA has certainly noticed that you can connect to that online gallery with pirated Sims 4 games.

EA will certainly try and block this possibility for pirated games, and we'll have to see if future cracks can re-enable this. 

Unfortunately, I can't test that myself (since I own a legit game, and I don't want to give up on it yet, for a pirated release), so you will have to wait from another user's feedback.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Connecting to the gallery issue! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Connecting to the gallery issue! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Nov 2014, 04:58

Hi there! Smile

Well, I'm not having problems on my end. It's working perfectly fine, even after yesterday's Gallery "update". But you say that it's been like this since a few days ago?

So, the issue may be another thing. What exactly is happening when you try to connect? Is the RLD! username at the top right, or is it your username? And did something change between the Gallery working fine and then not being able to connect? Like, new CC, or Mods...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Nov 2014, 05:27

Update: Yes, I was having the RLD! pop up on mine and something that I did change was uninstalling the Sims 4 demo. So, I re-installed it and restarted my laptop and was able to connect again. Smile

So I guess problem solved for now Cool

Mod edit: Good to hear ! Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun ! Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Nov 2014, 05:36

crystaaaaalxo wrote:Update: Yes, I was having the RLD! pop up on mine and something that I did change was uninstalling the Sims 4 demo. So, I re-installed it and restarted my laptop and was able to connect again. Smile

So I guess problem solved for now Cool

So, uninstalling the CAS Demo made you lose the ability to go Online? I guess I'll have to experiment a little with that, to make sure that it's not an issue that would need to be addressed. 

Thanks for the feedback!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top