Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connecting to a gallery help [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Connecting to a gallery help [SOLVED] Empty Connecting to a gallery help [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 05 Mar 2015, 21:13

Hi Smile When i try to connect to a gallery, this pops up 

Connecting to a gallery help [SOLVED] Untitl11

Can you help me to connect?

Back to top Go down

Connecting to a gallery help [SOLVED] Empty Re: Connecting to a gallery help [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 Mar 2015, 22:54

Hello again,

Some people have said that they downloaded and installed the "Sims 4 CAS demo" on Origin, and then they could connect with our pirated game to the gallery (again). I'm not sure about that - but still, try it ! Smile

You can get that demo for free, and...also see if it's already enough to just ADD that demo to your Origin library. You might not have to actually download and install it, but just make sure the demo shows up in your Origin library. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Connecting to a gallery help [SOLVED] Empty Re: Connecting to a gallery help [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 07 Mar 2015, 12:31

It worked Very Happy thanks a lot Very Happy

//EDIT

I can connect to a gallery, but now my sims is crashing I is confused

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Mar 2015, 02:15

BojanaP1992 wrote:I can connect to a gallery, but now my sims is crashing :S

What kind of Windows version are you using ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:28

windows 7, x86

//EDIT

have the same trouble now, with get to work... cant play at all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 14:08

BojanaP1992 wrote:windows 7, x86

//EDIT

have the same trouble now, with get to work... cant play at all...

Hi there, @BojanaP1992! Smile

Do you have any Mods or CC installed in your game? Try temporarily removing those and see if the game starts up then. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 14:28

it worked Smile so i have corrupted .package or something?  how to find it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 14:31

BojanaP1992 wrote:it worked Smile so i have corrupted .package or something?  how to find it?

That's possible. Or the Mods are broken with the latest patch. Some users in ModTheSims have been making a compilation of broken Mods and CC with the latest patch, that can be found here:
http://modthesims.info/t/551495

See if you have any of the ones on the list. Another thing you can try is the halving method, were you take half of your Mods, take them out of the game, and test it. If the game runs fine then test the other half. If it doesn't, then split the Mods in half again and repeat the steps. That may be long, but it will help you find the Mod(s) and CC that may be causing this issue.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 17:11

Fixed it Very Happy Connecting to a gallery help [SOLVED] S11 
it was those files, if someone has a problem Smile

//EDIT

And thank you guys, so so much Connecting to a gallery help [SOLVED] Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:11

BojanaP1992 wrote:Fixed it Very Happy Connecting to a gallery help [SOLVED] S11 
it was those files, if someone has a problem Smile

//EDIT

And thank you guys, so so much Connecting to a gallery help [SOLVED] Icon_smile

You're very welcome! Very Happy

And thanks for letting us know. This could certainly come in handy for the future.
Problem solved, topic closed. If you ever need anything else, don't doubt to create a new one. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top