Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with connecting to the gallery please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with connecting to the gallery please Empty Help with connecting to the gallery please

Post by Guest Sat 08 Nov 2014, 17:14

Hi all,
I've tried connecting to the gallery using the guide on here, but I can't seem to get on. I had Origin running in the background, but whenever I am on the main menu of the game it is never connected. I always have the RLD! username in the corner. When I try to connect, it just attempts to connect but nothing happens. I definitely have Origin online. Any further tips on how to get it to connect?
Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Help with connecting to the gallery please Empty Re: Help with connecting to the gallery please

Post by Guest Sat 08 Nov 2014, 22:11

Hi there! Smile

So far, we've not seen any indication that there's anything else that you need to do apart from running Origin in the background. Are both Origin and The Sims 4 installed in the same drive? You should also make sure that Origin is updated to the latest version, and that it's actually online (not in offline mode).

When you start the game, you should see your username at the top right. If you see the RLD! instead, you won't be able to connect to the gallery.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top