Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Community tab, getting online

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opening Community tab, getting online Empty Opening Community tab, getting online

Post by Guest Thu 06 Nov 2014, 03:37

Hey guys, first of all thank you a lot for all the amazing cracks Very Happy

I was jumping when i saw we could go online and download stuff from the community tab, so today i opened origin with a fake account and then open the game using the shortcut on desktop, then I get the message saying i'm offline but when i click it the loading thingy keep rolling and doesn't actually logs in. Oh and I also tried clicking on the RLD! red letters and doesn't log in using that either. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

TY

Back to top Go down

Opening Community tab, getting online Empty Re: Opening Community tab, getting online

Post by Guest Thu 06 Nov 2014, 03:53

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Did you make sure to leave Origin running in the background? If you are getting the RLD! username at the top right, that means you won't be able to connect. You should see your fake username there, then you can go to the Community tab and go online.

So, make sure that you leave Origin running and try again. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Opening Community tab, getting online Empty Re: Opening Community tab, getting online

Post by Guest Thu 06 Nov 2014, 15:29

It's working! I restarted the sims and origin yesterday a few times and it wasn't working but after shutdown and restarting the computer, it seems to be working. The game stopped working after 10 minutes but I'm notsure it has something to do with it. I'll give feedback if it happens again. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Nov 2014, 15:33

sububbles wrote:It's working! I restarted the sims and origin yesterday a few times and it wasn't working but after shutdown and restarting the computer, it seems to be working. The game stopped working after 10 minutes but I'm notsure it has something to do with it. I'll give feedback if it happens again. Very Happy

That's good to hear! Very Happy

I'll leave this topic open for you to post if you are still getting the crash. We'll try to help you with that then. But if it starts working fine, please make sure to let us know. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top