Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't connect to the community

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't connect to the community Empty Can't connect to the community

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2016, 20:33

Hi! I installed TS4 last week (Base game, get to work, get together, ultimte fix), then i changed the language to french so i can understand, everything was going perfectly, then i had some problems so i re-installed the ultimate fix but the game language turned to english, i tried to apply the instructions in the .txt file to change it again, but it doesn't work, i also can't connect to the (community), i really want to cause some of my friends bought the game and i can see from their game that the community is pretty good Smile
Thanks for helping

Back to top Go down

Can't connect to the community Empty Re: Can't connect to the community

Post by Guest Tue 27 Dec 2016, 09:52

Welcome to the forum.

It's not strange you can't connect to the community since you downloaded the cracked game. But connecting to the community will either not connect, or to ultimate fix be deleted.
Also language changer is not always working but usually is, if you followed instructions to changing the language and it doesn't work, then you either did something or it normally doesn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 28 Dec 2016, 04:11

MoonDark wrote:Hi! I installed TS4 last week (Base game, get to work, get together, ultimte fix), then i changed the language to french so i can understand, everything was going perfectly, then i had some problems so i re-installed the ultimate fix but the game language turned to english, i tried to apply the instructions in the .txt file to change it again, but it doesn't work, i also can't connect to the (community), i really want to cause some of my friends bought the game and i can see from their game that the community is pretty good Smile
Thanks for helping

Hello and welcome to the Forum @MoonDark,

You cannot connect to the Gallery with a cracked Sims 4, indeed. The only way to connect to the gallery is through a legit Sims 4 base game on Origin. Abut changing the language, see the post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23293-how-to-change-the-in-game-display-language-in-the-sims-4-updated-on-22-07-2016

After you change the language, the first time you start the game again, you have to right-click and choose "run as Administrator". Then normally the new language should show up.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top