Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cracked game & Online community.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cracked game & Online community. Empty Cracked game & Online community.

Post by Guest Thu 03 May 2018, 21:47

Yess, aye lieeke! Hi all,
Is there any way at all the online community can be used alongside a cracked sims 4 game? I know this wasn’t possible previously, I’m wondering if there’s any way around it these days?

Thanks in advance 

x

Back to top Go down

Cracked game & Online community. Empty Re: Cracked game & Online community.

Post by Guest Fri 04 May 2018, 03:14

if your meaning can the cracked game access online features, then no.

one game install thru zlOrigin can be used along side with Origin, provided you own the base game though.

to do so, Origin needs to be installed to one location, zlOrigin installed to another different location. the game location itself would be shared by both game clients.

being done so that way, you would play the actual game when connected to zlOrigin to access all offline features and all DLC. Then load the game thru the Origin client when you want to use the gallery to download.

Origin would ignore all packs you have installed that you dont own, but anything you download from the gallery will still be there when you start the game thru zlOrigin as they both share the same locations for files.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 04 May 2018, 16:21

xllmtx wrote: Yess, aye lieeke! Hi all,
Is there any way at all the online community can be used alongside a cracked sims 4 game? I know this wasn’t possible previously, I’m wondering if there’s any way around it these days?

Thanks in advance 

x

Hello,

We also have this here, in case you didn't notice yet:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31771-new-update-on-the-ts4-gallery-please-read-updated-on-04-04-2018

It's the "Games4theworld Sims 4 Gallery", with item-collections sorted by uploader/creator. Of course it's not as elegant as the ability to access the real Gallery yourself and fetch only those items you really want, but then again: pirated Sims 4 games being able to access the Gallery is a thing from the past, and I can virtually guarantee it's not going to come back.

How can I "virtually guarantee" that? Because bringing it back would involve hacking EA's servers; and even if a way was found, EA would quickly make more changes to the servers, rendering any crack/bypass useless.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top