Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff problems Empty The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff problems

Post by Guest Sun 30 May 2010, 23:16

I installed the game, but it won't let me play. I get an error message saying that I need to insert the game disk every time I try to play. I know that I needed to mount an image at some point, but I couldn't find an iso file or any similar file type that Daemon Tools Lite recognized.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff problems Empty Re: The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff problems

Post by m4dm4n Mon 31 May 2010, 06:42

Did you install the cracks for the base Sims 3 game? Then the HELS cracks as well? Did you install them correctly?
m4dm4n
m4dm4n
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Red Eclipse, Nexuiz, Fallout 3/New Vegas, Regnum Online: Warmasters

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff problems Empty Re: The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff problems

Post by Admin Mon 31 May 2010, 15:08

You don't need to Mount anything for HELS.
Open the '# Crack' folder in the .rar file you downloaded and copy + paste (or drag & drop) the 'TS3SP01.exe' and the 'TSLHost.dll' to: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff\Game\Bin and REPLACE it by the existing ones. (When you get a popup asking you what to do, choose 'Replace')

The Game should work fine now.

MOD EDIT: Topic closed, No feedback from topic starter.
-NARONG30
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top