Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High End Loft Stuff problems from the start [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

High End Loft Stuff problems from the start [SOLVED] Empty High End Loft Stuff problems from the start [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jan 2012, 22:34

I downloaded the new High End Loft Stuff torrent and when I try to install it, it asks if I want to uninstall? I haven't tried going further than that.

Back to top Go down

High End Loft Stuff problems from the start [SOLVED] Empty Re: High End Loft Stuff problems from the start [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 25 Jan 2012, 22:39

Hello,

You probably have it already installed. If you wish to reinstall, please use Your Uninstaller! Pro, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . Use it to (Force) remove The Sims 3: High-End Loft Stuff.

After it has been removed, restart your PC and start reinstalling, following these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-updated

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

High End Loft Stuff problems from the start [SOLVED] Empty Re: High End Loft Stuff problems from the start [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jan 2012, 22:41

I feel stupid...I mixed up downloading my master suite pack and high end loft stuff. Thank you very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Thu 26 Jan 2012, 09:09

katiem253 wrote:I feel stupid...I mixed up downloading my master suite pack and high end loft stuff. Thank you very much.

MOD EDIT: Problem solved, topic closed. (Do not hesitate to send a request to Moderator/Admin to re-open this topic back, if you still face the same problem)
-NARONG30
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top