Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Useful mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Useful mods  Empty Useful mods

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 12:06

Helloooo everybody. (please read that in Gru's voice from Despicable me  What a Face)

Ok I know there is MTS4 and other websites like that but I thought it would be good to create a new thread here about mods...

If anybody have good mods they couldn't live without they want to share..!

I downloaded one from MTS4 that stops the sinks and showers & others appliances from breaking every f*ing 5 minutes and it is life changing. (Nope, I'm not into exaggeration.. Wink)  
Still looking for a good one to change the life stages length but can't find one that really suits me.

What's the mod you couldn't play without? Or the one you wish you had?

Back to top Go down

Useful mods  Empty Re: Useful mods

Post by Guest Tue 18 Nov 2014, 15:46

I realized last night that I really missed having a couple of food mods that controlled spoiling or at least forced Sims to cook for the household or to eat what was already prepared. Between the grill outdoors and the stove indoors it was like there was always a Sim cooking something or other, and if they weren't cooking they were grabbing a yogurt. And then things would spoil. It's almost too much like real life! Other than that, I'm pretty happy with the game so far. I DO miss two objects that I always had in 3 (and I think in 2), which were a drain to removed puddles/water, and a sprinkler system for the crops. I don't mind repairing things, but the mopping up is endless. And gardening/farming a fulltime thing with just planting, weeding, and harvesting. Watering requires either everyone in the house doing nothing BUT crop care, or somehow playing with a real life time clock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Nov 2014, 16:47

tea/tea gives you energy mod
faster gardening
NPC Gradener and repairman! 

but i really wish there was a story progression mod, I used to love seeing how the families would continue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top