Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current mods installed, newly installed mods aren't appearing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Current mods installed, newly installed mods aren't appearing  Empty Current mods installed, newly installed mods aren't appearing

Post by Guest Sat 30 Dec 2017, 16:02

Good morning.

First off, I have all the expansions installed correctly and extra stuff down to perfection according to your directions.

I, also have the latest patch with the new game folder followed after C&D expansion was released installed.

I didn't have problems installing mods prior to this. I have mods installed but when I install new mods, they do not show up in my game.
(I downloaded the game all in 1 day with mods and the next day when I installed new mods, they didn't show up)
I have makeup, hair, some clothes, eyebrows, etc. Regular items that a lot of people download.
 I recently downloaded a house (tray item) and some of the custom content needed that the house had in it. (Wallpapers, lights, some textures) simple things like that. (These are the ones not showing up.)

I do not have sub folders organizing my mods.
I do not get any kind of errors.
My game is not slow loading and/or causing any glitches.

Any solutions to this? I have re-installed the latest patch and the new game folder and no solutions.

Thanks! 

Back to top Go down

Current mods installed, newly installed mods aren't appearing  Empty Re: Current mods installed, newly installed mods aren't appearing

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 30 Dec 2017, 19:16

MissKay wrote:
Good morning.

First off, I have all the expansions installed correctly and extra stuff down to perfection according to your directions.

I, also have the latest patch with the new game folder followed after C&D expansion was released installed.

I didn't have problems installing mods prior to this. I have mods installed but when I install new mods, they do not show up in my game.
(I downloaded the game all in 1 day with mods and the next day when I installed new mods, they didn't show up)
I have makeup, hair, some clothes, eyebrows, etc. Regular items that a lot of people download.
 I recently downloaded a house (tray item) and some of the custom content needed that the house had in it. (Wallpapers, lights, some textures) simple things like that. (These are the ones not showing up.)

I do not have sub folders organizing my mods.
I do not get any kind of errors.
My game is not slow loading and/or causing any glitches.

Any solutions to this? I have re-installed the latest patch and the new game folder and no solutions.

Thanks! 

Hello and welcome to the Forum @MissKay,

Do you have "OneDrive" active, and if so, can you consider turning it off/uninstalling it?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Current mods installed, newly installed mods aren't appearing  Empty Re: Current mods installed, newly installed mods aren't appearing

Post by Guest Sun 31 Dec 2017, 03:59

Hello. 
Thank you for the advice.

I currently uninstalled it and now when I start up the game, my mods aren't coming up in a list at the start up screen and my saved games are now gone.  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Dec 2017, 07:07

UPDATED: I made a new Mods folder with all the right content inside of it and tried installing 1 mod. A hair mod, didn't pop up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Dec 2017, 08:41

UPDATED: I re-installed the game and all of the expansions, made a new mods folder and I still can't see my CC!
  FUU!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 02 Jan 2018, 17:25

Sorry for the belated reply,

Are you sure the Mods are in the right location? C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods.

Current mods installed, newly installed mods aren't appearing  Screen16
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top