Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Service Initialization Failed (0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Service Initialization Failed (0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED] Empty Service Initialization Failed (0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 17:37

I'm new here.

I have downloaded your ultimate fix and followed the instructions every word and i still get this error message when i click on the TS3W to open. When i try to go through the launcher it says please insert disc. I have used your stuff before and all my games are from G4TW, before it worked and now it just keeps giving me these errors. My launcher is updated to v1.67.2.024017 so i don't know if that affects it. Also since installing Pets for the first time i have been getting this message that says Object doesn't support property or method 'UNRULY response' and a link and then it asks if i want to continue running scripts on this page.  Please help as i am a really big sims fan and i hate not being able to play Why. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Last edited by PixieBee on Sun 09 Nov 2014, 19:32; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Service Initialization Failed (0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Service Initialization Failed (0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 18:21

Hello,
Did you install the FIXED version of Pets?
I am afraid you have an installation problem. You might need a team member to help you through TeamViewer, or to uninstall everything, restart your PC, and re install everything.

Back to top Go down

Service Initialization Failed (0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Service Initialization Failed (0x0175dcbb). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 19:32

I have the fixed version now and no longer receive the Service Initialization Failed (0x0175dcbb) error but now as the game goes in it says i have installed a unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall your current game modifications or get updated versions of them otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs. it gives me the option to continue or quit and if i do continue it gives me a blank menu with no families, no towns, can't enter CAS. I have NO game mods on or any custom content so i do not understand why i am getting this message.

Could it be that my other sims folders are in Electronic arts under My Computer and my base game is in the Origin folder( I downloaded it from there as i lost my original CD for it)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 04:35

PixieBee wrote:I have the fixed version now and no longer receive the Service Initialization Failed (0x0175dcbb) error but now as the game goes in it says i have installed a unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall your current game modifications or get updated versions of them otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs. it gives me the option to continue or quit and if i do continue it gives me a blank menu with no families, no towns, can't enter CAS. I have NO game mods on or any custom content so i do not understand why i am getting this message.

Could it be that my other sims folders are in Electronic arts under My Computer and my base game is in the Origin folder( I downloaded it from there as i lost my original CD for it)?

Hi there! Very Happy

Do you have any Mods installed, by any chance? If you do, some of them may be outdated. You could try re-downloading the latest version of them.

Another thing you should do is the Steps 2-4 from this guide again:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Except that in the part about the Ultimate Fix, you should copy the contents of the #Crack folder to the Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin folder, as your base game is from Origin. That should get rid of the blank menu. Another possible fix for that can be found here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t859-the-sims-3-text-balloons-not-showing-missing-fix
But the solution is most likely applying the Ultimate Fix correctly.

Good luck, and please let us know how it goes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 10:10

As i said in my previous post, i do not have any mods or CC that's why i don't understand why i am getting the message. Redownloading sims 3 base game now from Origin so then i will follow the instructions on how to install it correctly. I did copy and follow the Ultimate Fix's directions word for word and still got the message. I have searched the internet for hours and still can't find a possible solution Why.  Everybody tells me the same thing, to get rid of mods that i don't have. I have never used mods except if you count the no cd cracks. I really don't know what to do anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 16:21

Please make sure to restart your computer after the complete uninstall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 16:42

PixieBee wrote:As i said in my previous post, i do not have any mods or CC that's why i don't understand why i am getting the message. Redownloading sims 3 base game now from Origin so then i will follow the instructions on how to install it correctly. I did copy and follow the Ultimate Fix's directions word for word and still got the message. I have searched the internet for hours and still can't find a possible solution Why.  Everybody tells me the same thing, to get rid of mods that i don't have. I have never used mods except if you count the no cd cracks. I really don't know what to do anymore.

Hi again! Smile

So, you don't have Mods right now? If you have no-CD ones, you should remove them, as they could conflict with the Ultimate Fix.

And did you make sure that your game is updated to 1.67? Applying the Manual Patch again isn't a bad idea either.

Last edited by SeoY on Mon 10 Nov 2014, 18:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 18:25

I have deleted all the No-CD Stuff. Game is updated to 1.67 but will try the manual patch. Having difficulties with Origin so still waiting on my game to finish downloading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 21:11

PixieBee wrote:I have deleted all the No-CD Stuff. Game is updated to 1.67 but will try the manual patch. Having difficulties with Origin so still waiting on my game to finish downloading.

Don't worry, take your time!

Just make sure that you re-do the steps 2-4 from this guide here after you finish re-downloading the base game:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

This should fix the errors you are getting. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Nov 2014, 22:46

PixieBee wrote:I have deleted all the No-CD Stuff. Game is updated to 1.67 but will try the manual patch. Having difficulties with Origin so still waiting on my game to finish downloading.

And please make sure to copy + paste the two files of the #crack-folder in the Ultimate fix (step #4 in the guide of SeoY's post) to the following location:

C:\Program files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. When prompted, select "copy and replace" for all files. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 15:43

I have applied cracks before so i know about the 2 files needing to go into the base game's folder. My game was running last night after re-installing everything. I installed the EPs in order of them being released, want to install into the future but afraid that it will do the same again. Haven't tried going in today but still get the message that says Object doesn't support property or method 'UNRULY response' and a link and then it asks if i want to continue running scripts on this page.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 13 Nov 2014, 00:59

PixieBee wrote:I have applied cracks before so i know about the 2 files needing to go into the base game's folder. My game was running last night after re-installing everything. I installed the EPs in order of them being released, want to install into the future but afraid that it will do the same again. Haven't tried going in today but still get the message that says Object doesn't support property or method 'UNRULY response' and a link and then it asks if i want to continue running scripts on this page.

Let's forget about these launcher messages for now. Instead, let's focus on the game itself: keep in mind that if you want to add additional expansions later on, you should re-apply the LATEST manual patch again (simply double-click on your already downloaded patch), and then re-apply the LATEST Ultimate fix too.

//EDIT

Also, if you haven't done so yet, check out this video here and do the solution shown there:

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Nov 2014, 07:04

Thank you so much for the patience and help, have my Sims up and running now and i couldn't be happier Heeeeeey, Macarena Can't touch banana Don't know what i would've done without your help and many solutions!

Mystery solved

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top