Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED] Empty Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 13:58

Hi all, 

First of all, pardon my english, please bare with me i'm noob here. Okay, I updated my game to the latest version (pools) no problem at all. Also, I updated my origin. I just left playing game for a while (not exiting or pause, I left in live mode). But when I came back to play again, these error pop up like in this thread:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18073-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-start-up-possible-fix-1

I know in this thread we're not in the same problem. Is there any way to solve this? Thanks!  Very Happy Very Happy
More power to G4TW team!

Help Noob I'm new here. The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 16:16

Hello,
Could you be more precise? Is it the same error, and if so does the solution help?
If the error is different, what does it say?

Back to top Go down

Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Nov 2014, 22:01

mamiko wrote:Hi all, 

First of all, pardon my english, please bare with me i'm noob here. Okay, I updated my game to the latest version (pools) no problem at all. Also, I updated my origin. I just left playing game for a while (not exiting or pause, I left in live mode). But when I came back to play again, these error pop up like in this thread:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18073-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-start-up-possible-fix-1

I know in this thread we're not in the same problem. Is there any way to solve this? Thanks!  Very Happy Very Happy
More power to G4TW team!

Help Noob I'm new here. The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1

Hello mamiko and welcome,

If you read the intial statement in that thread AND my follow-up comment below a user's reply, you'd have noticed that this "fix" is for an entirely different issue. Wink  But first things first.

Your best bet for now is to try to de-activate all your anti-virus AND firewall programs completely. Assuming that you already applied the latest Ultimate fix for Sims 4 correctly, you can then try to run the game again. Good luck !

Shamrock wrote:Hello,
Could you be more precise? Is it the same error, and if so does the solution help?
If the error is different, what does it say?

Basically, the error code (in that message) that most people are getting is different from the one I described in this fix; what most people are getting is usually due to firewall/anti-virus blockings.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 05:10

Hi Carlos,

Sorry I don't know how to post a reply with a qoute, anyway I tried adding ts4 folder to exception of my AV before applying ultimate fix as the instruction said, also turning off my AV, maybe it just my origin that I updated because I want to go online to get access in to gallery, but then maybe because of that the error popped up and the game stop working,so what I did is uninstalled my origin. But it seems does'nt work.
To my frustration, I uninstalled ts4 and reinstalled again after I shutted down my pc. And everything works fine again even I applied the latest ultimate fix and even AV turned ON. That origin pissed off my game.

Well thank you for helping Smile this topic should be close now. Thanks a lot G4TW for awesome games! More power!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 05:17

mamiko wrote:Hi  Carlos,

Sorry I don't  know how to post a reply with a qoute, anyway I tried adding ts4 folder to exception of my AV before applying  ultimate fix as the instruction said, also turning off my AV,  maybe it just my origin that I updated because  I want to go online to get access in to gallery, but then maybe because of  that the error popped up and the game stop working,so what I did is uninstalled my origin.  But it seems does'nt work.
To my frustration, I uninstalled ts4 and reinstalled again after I shutted down my pc. And everything works fine again even I applied the latest ultimate fix and even AV turned ON. That origin pissed off my game.

Well thank you for helping Smile this topic should be close now. Thanks a lot G4TW for awesome games! More power!

Hi there! Smile

Glad that your issue is solved now! So, to be clear, your solution was actually uninstalling Origin, and then uninstalling and reinstalling The Sims 4? It will help us a lot if we understand what you did to solve it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 06:09

hI SeoY,
Yeah. Maybe because of what I did, it solved my problem. No more Origin.
lol! Laughing

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top