Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start- Initialization Error At Start Up. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start- Initialization Error At Start Up. [SOLVED] Empty Unable to start- Initialization Error At Start Up. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 04:33

My game was running fine a couple hours ago.
I came back on to play and I get
Unable to start- Initialization Error At Start Up 
[135dec40:29f00e76:00000084:18a1dd51]

Any idea what it could be? I just installed a lot in the tray as well as C.C.
That is the only change I've made.

Back to top Go down

Unable to start- Initialization Error At Start Up. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to start- Initialization Error At Start Up. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 16:02

mslisalisa wrote:My game was running fine a couple hours ago.

Hey folks!
 I have the same exact f***ng problem (sorry for my Spanish). Unable to start- Initialization Error At Start Up. [SOLVED] 22kBrRg

Help, p-l-e-a-s-e-?

Really: P-l-e-a-s-e?

Back to top Go down

Unable to start- Initialization Error At Start Up. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to start- Initialization Error At Start Up. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 16:12

in 95% it is caused by CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 16:17

Hi Tarac! Thanx for the kind response.

I've moved all my CC stuff, so, I don't understand this...

Any idea about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 16:22

My game crashes before I am fully loaded up. is it my computer? or the compatibility settings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 16:23

Ever tried a new The Sims 4 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 by naming the existing The Sims 4 folder The Sims 4_old.
Then restart the game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 16:40

I rename the folder, with the exact name, 

and now, this is the result...
Unable to start- Initialization Error At Start Up. [SOLVED] EiVxiaG

So, what happens here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 16:52

Simply restart your computer

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 30 Jan 2018, 16:58

mslisalisa wrote:My game was running fine a couple hours ago.

Hello,

Please try removing that piece of CC then. If it doesn't work, then go to where the game is installed, delete the subfolder "game", and place the one from this download link instead:
https://goo.gl/wK4LdG

^assuming you have up to Laundry Day installed. Good luck!

P.S. also, may I ask what your antivirus program is?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 17:23

Hi The Ghostdude!

It works! Thanx!

After remove all my CC stuff, and rename the "C:...ElectronicArts/The Sims 4", then I deleted the "game" folder, and... copied the new "game" folder.

So, I still don't know what happend here. 

Anyways, thanks Tarac, thanks ghostman!

You rock, folks!

Keep up the damn good job!

-----
Win 10 64 b
AV: windows defender (btw, I excluded all the G4TW Sims (1, 2, 3, 4) folders, following the instructions)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 30 Jan 2018, 17:28

CarterHall wrote:
-----
Win 10 64 b
AV: windows defender (btw, I excluded all the G4TW Sims (1, 2, 3, 4) folders, following the instructions)

Sometimes it can be advantageous however, to completely de-activate Windows Defender on Windows 10. For a guide, see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

Allegedly, as of the latest Windows updates, Windows Defender is cracking down more strongly on these files...

Suspect

Anyhow, you're welcome!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 17:50

My game is still crashing. I have no idea what is going on. and i don't have any CC and I tried the new game folder and still a no go

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 19:49

Hey. I just uninstalled everything and started over with reinstalling The Sims 4. I was missing the Toddler, Vampire Stuff!! I noticed all the folders were not merged and I saw what I had missing!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 21:52

Thank you!!!! Worked like a charm :-) The only step I did was renamed the Game folder to Game_ and replaced it with the Game folder the link that you supplied. .
My game is up and running again. Working fine now.

Yep I have Windows defender as well. I have all exclusions in place but haven't turned it back on yet. I may leave it off and use a different anti-virus all together.  Carlos is tha man!!!

(Solved)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 01 Feb 2018, 19:24

Closing the topic now, have fun @mslisalisa! And for everybody else, please try searching existing discussions if you encounter any further problems. If needed, you can still open a new topic in the appropriate section.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top