Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still stuck with the "the dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0) error"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still stuck with the "the dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0) error" Empty Still stuck with the "the dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0) error"

Post by Guest Tue 18 Nov 2014, 07:22

Hello, I have tried all possible ways to fix this but i still can't! I've tried disabling my antivirus (kaspersky) and adding exceptions, installing vcredist x64 & x86 many times but nothing works :'(

Back to top Go down

Still stuck with the "the dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0) error" Empty Re: Still stuck with the "the dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0) error"

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 18 Nov 2014, 17:39

floflo wrote:Hello, I have tried all possible ways to fix this but i still can't! I've tried disabling my antivirus (kaspersky) and adding exceptions, installing vcredist x64 & x86 many times but nothing works :'(

Hello floflo and welcome,

I don't know why all those anti-virusses completely freak out over this crack. You can assume though that these anti-virusses simply want to dictate what files you "should have" on your computer and which not.

As for your issue, try un-installing Kaspersky and also the game. After that, re-boot the computer. And then you re-install the game and re-apply the latest Ultimate fix from here too (instructions are included):

http://goo.gl/ZmKP8r

Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top