Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize. (E1104)] fatal error??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize. (E1104)] fatal error??  Empty [The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize. (E1104)] fatal error??

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov 2014, 19:40

I have downloaded and installed Sims 4 an applied the ultimate fix, but every time I try to run the game this error appears?? I've tried everything to get rid of it already and I'm so excited to play this game, please help??

Back to top Go down

[The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize. (E1104)] fatal error??  Empty Re: [The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize. (E1104)] fatal error??

Post by Admin Thu 27 Nov 2014, 20:44

Hi there,

Please apply the latest version of the Ultimate Fix first: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
That should fix your error. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

[The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize. (E1104)] fatal error??  Empty Re: [The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize. (E1104)] fatal error??

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov 2014, 22:17

I already have applied the latest version and the game still won't work WhatDidUJustCallMe?/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Nov 2014, 14:18

gyellis wrote:I already have applied the latest version and the game still won't work WhatDidUJustCallMe?/

Hi there! Smile

What antivirus do you have? Did you make sure to add all of the folders mentioned in the guide to the exceptions list? One thing you could try is to temporarily disable your antivirus and then re-download and re-apply the Ultimate Fix.

Good luck, and please let us know how it goes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 28 Nov 2014, 15:09

SeoY wrote:One thing you could try is to temporarily disable your antivirus and then re-download and re-apply the Ultimate Fix.
Hi there,

Technically just re-extracting the Ultimate Fix should do, because anti-virus software usually doesn't clean the contents of a archive (.RAR) file. And if it does, it'll corrupt the whole .RAR, not just one or two files.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Nov 2014, 18:29

I've done both of these things I still have the same error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 29 Nov 2014, 13:27

Hello,

Please join the Forum's Chatbox when you see me online on the Forum.
I'll try to solve the issue for you via TeamViewer.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top